The Student Room Group

Edexcel new spec as level

So after a disappointing result in my mock (South Africa 1948-94) I was wondering if there are any example answers out there at all for the new spec, as I am struggling with the exam skill on the source based questions
Original post by Annamarshall27
So after a disappointing result in my mock (South Africa 1948-94) I was wondering if there are any example answers out there at all for the new spec, as I am struggling with the exam skill on the source based questions

I take the same subject as you! I swear nobody takes South Africa haha, maybe we can share notes some time :smile:

I am going to get a source question marked and returned soon and I'm pretty confident I did well on it, I can send you the answer if you want! Any questions feel free to ask :tongue:
Original post by Babs Posh
I take the same subject as you! I swear nobody takes South Africa haha, maybe we can share notes some time :smile:

I am going to get a source question marked and returned soon and I'm pretty confident I did well on it, I can send you the answer if you want! Any questions feel free to ask :tongue:

I know right! I swear it's the most obscure AS history there is 😅 I would be so greatful if you could send my your answer- I am completely stuck on the sources

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending