Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should tsr be more acceptable of right wingers? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I mean this is an open forum

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

Even if you don't like right-wingers you should allow them their opinion without intimidating and insulting them.

Left-wingers often call right-wingers "bigots". A lot of people that do that are idiots who clearly don't know that the definition of that word is 'someone who's intolerate of someone else's views', hence they're the bigot. They seem to think just because they're left-wing they think the term 'bigot' can apply to them and it's that self-righteous, arrogant view that puts me off calling myself left-wing.

ReputationRep:
    DEATH TO THE LEFT! :fuhrer:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk don't cry lefties :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by similarBlank)
    Of course.

Even if you don't like right-wingers you should allow them their opinion without intimidating and insulting them.

Left-wingers often call right-wingers "bigots". A lot of people that do that are idiots who clearly don't know that the definition of that word is 'someone who's intolerate of someone else's views', hence they're the bigot. They seem to think just because they're left-wing they think the term 'bigot' can apply to them and it's that self-righteous, arrogant view that puts me off calling myself left-wing.

I couldn't have said it better myself, and I doubt they actually follow in they type on here, but have the nerve to call me a bigot.
    When they're the biggest closeted bigots

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely

ReputationRep:
    left wingers are stupid.

every privileged left winger is only privileged because of capitalism.

ReputationRep:
    How much acceptance are we talking here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    I mean this is an open forum
    Right wingers lol?....TSR doesnt have any problems with right wingers.

What you mean is TSR should be more accepting of racists and xenophobes, of which this forum is rampant with.

The notion is absolutely disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    How much acceptance are we talking here?
    saying you dont want more 'migrants' in the country is not racist - its normal

too many right wing views are labelled racist and bigoted when they are nothing more than policy discussion.

ReputationRep:
    Ideal formation envisioned for TSR users by their overlord:

TSR in reality:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u mirin brah?)
    saying you dont want more 'migrants' in the country is not racist - its normal

too many right wing views are labelled racist and bigoted when they are nothing more than policy discussion.
    Nature of the beast I suppose. I would rather debate people but how people react is up to them individually. How would you make a massive forum like this more savvy for right wingers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Nature of the beast I suppose. I would rather debate people but how people react is up to them individually. How would you make a massive forum like this more savvy for right wingers?
    ban people with low IQ's regardless of what side of the debate they were on - how do you determine low IQ? someone who cant debate and starts throwing toys out of their pram claiming they're being marginalised and how life is so unfair only to them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.