Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would your reaction be if your daughter or sister was14 dating a 19 year old Watch

Announcements

that's true

ReputationRep:
    14 and 19, nope, your no where near mature enough at 14 to entertain the thought of dating someone with that kind of age gap. 19 and 24 = fine in my book. as would 24 to 30, if its 2 mature adults then there is no issue.

ReputationRep:
    If someone can't get a guy or girl their age something is ****ing wrong with them. Period. Especially when they are young? Or actually old as well. It's 5 years difference and 14 is young young minor for 19.

girls mature faster then boys

What if they got no game, and there really ugly I know some really mature 14 year olds and some immature 19 year olds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What would you do to the guy would you say he's a pedo
    It's weird.

If she was 16 it wouldn't be such an issue at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd call the police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Unreal, confirmed nonce.
    a confirmed what...?

ReputationRep:
    I would tell him to sod off... I wouldn't give a crap if it were, say, 20 and 25, but 14 and 19 is a no...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    What if they got no game, and there really ugly I know some really mature 14 year olds and some immature 19 year olds
    That's still no justification.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronda Rousey)
    Not condoning it, but its funny how if the girl was 16, or even 15, people's responses would be quite different, but just 1 year difference makes it disgusting.
    It's not so much that. I struggle to comprehend massive age gaps until both are at least 18. I don't think it's disgusting tho, I just would be worried.

Yeah it is younger girls are easierrrrr

ReputationRep:
    talk to him if he says he wont leave her alone
    ill fk him up on site

ReputationRep:
    I'd frequently check my daughter or sisters phone and the second anything indecent, whether that be pictures or text, appeared from him I'd report him to the police.

All of the people saying they'd go and smash his face in are ridiculous, nothing but keyboard warriors. Doing that would do nothing but open you up to assault charges if he chose to report it, which he could very well do.

ReputationRep:
    Remind you of someone. difeo

DirtybitzKlown
    Thoughts?

Girls usually like older guys girls act maturer then there ages

Realist

What if he stayed friends with her till she's 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    pretty ****ing sketchy but it's none of my business
    Say what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    She's getting grounded and have her cell phone taken away

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.