Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

bled lightly 2 weeks before my period was due and now spotting on my period? Watch

Announcements

i am 18 and was extremely foolish. My last period was 2 weeks late and on day 5 of my period I had unprotected sec with my boyfriend..he didn't ejaculate and there was little to no Precum after. 2 weeks after my period finished I had light bleeding that lasted one week..it filled a little less than a pad each time. Now my periods are usually every 35-38 days and from the day of my last period to now my period should have been due on the 28th of January. On the 30th of January I spotted a little when I wiped it started off pinky/red and then there was gooey brown discharge (sorry for the info) I haven't bled or spotted since. I took a pregnancy test on the 25th of January and it was negative. I'm still convinced it could be pregnancy and I'm freaking out. What does this sound like to you?

Definitely sounds like pregnancy could be a possibility, I'd do another test as soon as possible to make sure, and maybe book a GP visit to get properly checked out x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.