The Student Room Group

how does a non muslim get an arranged marriage?

Not looking to convert or anything but if you know any buff female muslims then let a man know. I cant be bothered going on dates and stuff trying to impress her with my skills, just want an arranged one. Its a lot quicker and hassle free.
U need to ask mr ahmed from ur local corner shop pretty much n its sorted mate
Original post by TheTruthTeller
U need to ask mr ahmed from ur local corner shop pretty much n its sorted mate

dont wanna offend him though man - been my main man for hooking me up with banana milkshakes for years. I need to think outside the box on this one.
Reply 3
Muslim woman can't get married to a non Muslim man. The marriage will be void.
Original post by HAnwar
Muslim woman can't get married to a non Muslim man. The marriage will be void.

sharia law doesn't apply in the uk.
Reply 5
Original post by u mirin brah?
sharia law doesn't apply in the uk.

Doesn't matter. It's still an Islamic ruling which Muslims have to obey.
That's like saying Muslims can have pork and alcohol because there's no sharia law in this country.
Original post by HAnwar
Doesn't matter. It's still an Islamic ruling which Muslims have to obey.
That's like saying Muslims can have pork and alcohol because there's no sharia law in this country.

muslims do eat pork and drink alcohol in the uk all the time - too many mans going to subway for italian bmt after the mosque fam.
Reply 7
You know arranged marriages aren't only practiced by Muslims :rolleyes:
Lmao. Straight up.
Reply 9
muslims do eat pork and drink alcohol in the uk all the time - too many mans going to subway for italian bmt after the mosque fam.

Just because a lot of Muslims are doing it, doesn't make it right.
Some subways are halal.
Original post by Tpos
You know arranged marriages aren't only practiced by Muslims :rolleyes:

You what mate? Where can I find a non muslim arranged marriage then? Craigslist?
Reply 11
You what mate? Where can I find a non muslim arranged marriage then? Craigslist?

Like everyone else - through your family and social circle and by word of mouth.

... don't know why I'm replying seriously to this post when you're obviously taking the mick but whatever
Original post by Tpos
Like everyone else - through your family and social circle and by word of mouth.

... don't know why I'm replying seriously to this post when you're obviously taking the mick but whatever

im calling ******** - no non muslims have an arranged marriage because if they did then id be able to find one.
Reply 13
im calling ******** - no non muslims have an arranged marriage because if they did then id be able to find one.

alright then
Original post by Tpos
alright then

looks like i won this argument - declare this loss your first of many.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending