Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I have received a conditional offer for adult nursing sep' 2016 at Sheff Hallam, and I am going to confirm it soon, so I'm posting to see who I'll be seeing in September!

ReputationRep:
    hello! I don't suppose you could tell me how long the nursing interview took? I have an interview soon and need to book trains!

ReputationRep:
    Well the event itself started at 12 and I was finished with everything by around half 2/3, if I remember rightly (sorry it was in January!!). Wishing you the best of luck, you'll be fine they're so friendly!! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey im confirming my conditional offer for adult nursing this week! so i will be on the same course as you!

ReputationRep:
    aww sounds good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'm megan, I'll be starting the adult nursing course in September too!

Have you thought about accommodation? I've applied for Victoria Hall and Charlotte Court

ReputationRep:
    Hi megan! No i havent sorry I'm from sheffield so its so much easier for me to stay at home haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I see that makes sense. Really nervous about the move!!

I Wonder if they will put nurses together for accomodation or if it'll be random

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine, we're not so bad over here!! hmm i'm not sure, maybe, maybe not!! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in September any one else done their pre course checks yet? DBS etc x

ReputationRep:
    Done my DBS, just waiting on my jabs, you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Done my DBS still in the process of filling out my health check

ReputationRep:
    I've not done any of it yet 😫 Only received the letter like 3 days ago and it's all due in like 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    I got an email, not a letter??😶 i've got all my info just need to put it all online!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Excited to see you're hoping to start with us in September! Sheffield is an amazing city to study in and is completely student-orientated so you'll have a great time.

Good luck to those of you with interviews coming up!

Laura
    (Official Hallam rep)

ReputationRep:
    Helloooo, I'm starting Adult Nursing in September 16! Has anyone booked their pre-enrolment day yet? Also is anyone else staying at home?xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I haven't booked it yet no cause I haven't heard anything from Hallam, and I'm staying at home here in Sheffield x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsbels1)
    Hi! I haven't booked it yet no cause I haven't heard anything from Hallam, and I'm staying at home here in Sheffield x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey!

Double check your emails as there maybe information in there from the course leader giving details of a pre-enrolment day. But if you are concerned do get in touch - 01142255555.

Maya
    (Student Ambassador)

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou Maya! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I've made a closed facebook group called Sheffield Hallam Adult Nursing September 2016 please join

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.