Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, after I have finished my second year of uni on my current course I plan of leaving and starting a new degree with the open university.

    I'm really not happy with my subject choice or the quality of teaching and the OU seems like the perfect way to get my life back on track the way I want it.

    My dilemma is I will have already claimed 2 years worth of student loans and I'm not quite sure what options ill have when I go to start my new course finance wise.

    I understand that the open uni is considered part time even if you're studying at a full time rate.

    Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Cryomorph

    If you have not gained a qualification from your full-time studies, you will be eligible to apply for a tuition fee loan for your Open University course.

Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.