The Student Room Group

Films to watch on a date "movie night"

At university and met a girl who's coming round for a "movie night" has anyone got any recommendations for a good film to watch?

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The Elephant Man
Don't listen to this guy, he's trying to trick you.

I recommend Cannibal Holocaust, it's a fantastic romcom set in the Amazon jungle, will get her in the mood for sure :h:
ffs guys:laugh:
:rofl:
I have always wanted to watch Disturbia in that kind of setting. I've seen it before and I can pretend to be scared and hold them. :sexface:
Reply 6
Wolf Creek?
Original post by SeanFM
I have always wanted to watch Disturbia in that kind of setting. I've seen it before and I can pretend to be scared and hold them. :sexface:

That's actually a really good film ngl
Original post by SeanFM

If it's the film in thinking of it's based off of Hitchock's Rear Window which is amazing!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
No, just hear me out here. You make her sit through The Elephant Man, and do you honestly think there's even the slightest chance in hell that she'll turn you down for a shag after seeing how much worse off her love life could be?
This thread is a prime example of why you should never turn to TSR for serious advice. :laugh:
Original post by Blondie987
If it's the film in thinking of it's based off of Hitchock's Rear Window which is amazing!

Apparently that's the one :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by lustawny
No, just hear me out here. You make her sit through The Elephant Man, and do you honestly think there's even the slightest chance in hell that she'll turn you down for a shag after seeing how much worse off her love life could be?

hahaha good tactic
Original post by SeanFM
Apparently that's the one :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha, fair enough I'm really not into scary films at all but it's so well done!
The Notebook :colondollar:😂😂
Original post by Blondie987
Haha, fair enough I'm really not into scary films at all but it's so well done!

I see. I'll have to have a think about it then. :holmes:

On an unrelated note, fancy watching either of them with me? :wink:
Original post by physicsamor
The Notebook :colondollar:😂😂

what do you want?
It's not that simple!

^me everytime my mum asks what I want for dinner
Trainspotting, if said female doesn't like Trainspotting then said female isn't good enough for you.
Has anyone seen 'The Babadook', I am think of this as an option
Original post by SeanFM
I see. I'll have to have a think about it then. :holmes:

On an unrelated note, fancy watching either of them with me? :wink:

Haha :^_^:

:blush::blush::blush:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending