Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what subject,year and uni are you at? :-)

ReputationRep:
    Film Studies at Wolverhampton, im finding it ok
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I study Maths at Bath. Term time isn't particularly stressful as I don't feel the pressure of exams that much until very close to the time.

Then I kind of think 'ahh crap I'm so not ready for this exam' the day before but I don't go crazy or lose the plot - just keep calm and carry on.

The actual exams were quite stressful (not particularly for first year as it didn't count but I still wanted to do well) but this semester's stuff has been pretty interesting. It's quite stressful to sit in an exam knowing that you're struggling to answer questions and worrying about whether you'll pass or not.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Second year of Biological Sciences at Liverpool. Only find it stressful around exam time/when I have presentations etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    BA Music at Oxford - so stressful, words cannot begin to describe :headfire:

MA Music at Goldsmiths - relatively stress-free, twas quite bemusing :eek:

PhD Music at RoHo - sometimes stressful but certainly not in the same way that Oxford was
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    1st year mental health nursing student, the assignments themselves arent too stressful but all the information i have to cram in my brain and placement itself is quite stressful at times, on reflection its more stressful than i was expecting to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend does Physics (first year) and he is constantly working and stressing over the stacks of work he has! I try to support him as much as I can but I think it is just a very complex and stressful subject! He is at Exeter

Anyone do philosophy? That's what I will be studying next year and I'm hoping I t won't be too stressful!

ReputationRep:
    My cousin is studying geography at Exeter, says it's p**s easy, hardly ever working. He is pretty much drunk or asleep.

ReputationRep:
    How about languages - how stressful are they?

ReputationRep:
    How is economics?

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry?

Love how every year 13 is asking whether theyve chosen a hard subject

ReputationRep:
    Biomed LJMU, second year on undergrad course but third at uni.

I'd say about 7/10 stress level. Just the sheer volume of stuff you're supposed to know just like that I find incredibly challenging. That and them piling on the assessments one after another like shots at a bar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    Film Studies at Wolverhampton, im finding it ok
    cool mate, which campus? Im doing gender studies at the wolverhampton campus! It's just amazing, top 10 in the UK i think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigggered)
    cool mate, which campus? Im doing gender studies at the wolverhampton campus! It's just amazing, top 10 in the UK i think!
    Wolverhampton City ayyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxello)
    Not that stressful if you can keep on top of your work and organise yourself!

ReputationRep:
    IT/Computing at Bradford.

ReputationRep:
    How stressful is History at Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    how about Law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxello)
    I'm a language student and at the moment it's not too bad tbh, it was stressful around essay hand in last year but because exams seem miles away it's ok, there are a lot of grammar points and vocabulary to remember so I'm sure it'll vamp up around March lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.