Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

get well soon lucie safarova tennis player will she ever get over her illness Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As you all know this is the troll who was previously under 'Erika Foster'. Both accounts go on about being born in July 1986 and not knowing when they finished their A Levels and go on about Tennis players and swearing 91 times in 5 minutes.

It's the most f***ed up trolling sh*t I've seen on the internet and that's saying something.

A Recent visitor message to prove:

james jarvis
    1 minute ago

look why do keep questioning my date of birth i born july 24th 1986

It's getting boring. James Jarvis/Erika Foster please get some help or satisfy your boredom in a more productive fashion like trying to get a job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Either a mentally unwell person or a poor man's troll who doesn't understand trolling.
    stop questioning me date its july 1986

ReputationRep:
    As you all know this is the troll who was previously under 'Erika Foster'. Both accounts go on about being born in July 1986 and not knowing when they finished their A Levels and go on about Tennis players and swearing 91 times in 5 minutes.

It's the most f***ed up trolling sh*t I've seen on the internet and that's saying something.

james jarvis
    1 minute ago

It's getting boring. James Jarvis/Erika Foster please get some help or satisfy your boredom in a more productive fashion like trying to get a job.

i put a pm to you because you are questioning me, do you think i would keep talking about july 1986, yes i admit i troll but i am not the only one, its sad when i am 30 in a few months, but if you look i startted a sensible thread about a tennis player and then all that nonense came out, who is erika foster i am not her i dont know what you talking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james jarvis)
    i put a pm to you because you are questioning me, do you think i would keep talking about july 1986, yes i admit i troll but i am not the only one, its sad when i am 30 in a few months, but if you look i startted a sensible thread about a tennis player and then all that nonense came out, who is erika foster i am not her i dont know what you talking about
    I am not questioning you. I am stating facts.

It is mathematically impossible (:rofl:) for two 29 year olds born in July 1986, who both work as dental hygienists to come on to TSR and talk about holocaust deniers and tennis players, AND be confused about what year they finished A Levels, and have the same grasp of grammar, punctuation and spelling as a five year old.

Please. Leave. It's boring and annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I am not questioning you. I am stating facts.

It is mathematically impossible (:rofl:) for two 29 year olds born in July 1986, who both work as dental hygienists to come on to TSR and talk about holocaust deniers and tennis players, AND be confused about what year they finished A Levels, and have the same grasp of grammar, punctuation and spelling as a five year old.

Please. Leave. It's boring and annoying.
    all right i leave if thats what you want i know when i got my a levels i looked in my files at home it was 2004 your right i am the same person, i the stuff about july 1986 dob is right but my posts are not i will disable this account as i understand i am upsetting tsr members

ReputationRep:
    all right i leave if thats what you want i know when i got my a levels i looked in my files at home it was 2004 your right i am the same person, i the stuff about july 1986 dob is right but my posts are not i will disable this account as i understand i am upsetting tsr members
    Pls don't leave!!

(Original post by difeo)
    x
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    x
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    x
    Tell him not to leave

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    I'm guessing this is the same person who previously repeatedly insisted that Monica Seles was a Holocaust denier, but on a different account, and have now decided to switch to Kvitova for whatever reason?

Seriously, why? What's your motivation for insisting that major female tennis players are Holocaust deniers, despite the fact that anyone with Google can find out you're talking nonsense in about 5 seconds?
    yep the poster was called erika something or other ? very odd.

ReputationRep:
    the bear you are correct. Check this out. Mad troll detective skills from me.

ReputationRep:
    the bear you are correct. Check this out. Mad troll detective skills from me.
    :congrats:

PRSOM

her tennis stuff was just a racket

:getmecoat:

james jarvis
    1 minute ago

I don't think I've seen anyone get this worked up over some trolling lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    :congrats:

PRSOM

her tennis stuff was just a racket

:getmecoat:
    And to think she's nearly 30, love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    I don't think I've seen anyone get this worked up over some trolling lmao
    The same person put up some horrendous threads holocaust denying and being racist about anyone who is not white in Britain with the classic stealing our jobs narrative.

I'm worked up because I don't think TSR is an appropriate forum for this type of vitriole.

ReputationRep:
    And to think she's nearly 30, love.
    you cannot be serious !

ReputationRep:
    you cannot be serious !
    I'm not even djoking.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even djoking.
    Roger that

ReputationRep:
    Roger that
    It might be too late-un.

Could always do a sneak attack by Roger.

ReputationRep:
    It might be too late-un.

Could always do a sneak attack by Roger.
    you could just wade right in....

The same person put up some horrendous threads holocaust denying and being racist about anyone who is not white in Britain with the classic stealing our jobs narrative.

I'm worked up because I don't think TSR is an appropriate forum for this type of vitriole.
    He could be dyslexic

ReputationRep:
    you could just wade right in....
    Yeah, true. But women are from Venus and tend to be a bit more serene.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    He could be dyslexic
    i know plenty of dyslexic people and it is no excuse for repetitive trolling and racism. Sorry.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.