Funniest joke. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Post the funniest joke that you know.

ReputationRep:
    If you know you know

ReputationRep:
    A guy applies for a job with the L.A.P.D

Inspector says "These are the best qualifications I've ever seen, just one more test before you get the job. Take this gun, go out and shoot six black guys and a rabbit."Guy replies "Why the rabbit?"Inspector says "Fantastic attitude, you've got the job!"

ReputationRep:
    Dolan is life.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    A man dies, and his wife gets him cremated. She takes the ashes home and starts talking to them. "You know that fur coat you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money. You know the new car you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money." Then she whispers, "You know that blow job I promised you? Well, here it comes."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bardnnyc)
    A man dies, and his wife gets him cremated. She takes the ashes home and starts talking to them. "You know that fur coat you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money. You know the new car you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money." Then she whispers, "You know that blow job I promised you? Well, here it comes."
    Dont get it.

Is she gonna put the ashes in her mouth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azefayuu)
    Dolan is life.

ReputationRep:
    Here is one for the feminists. Question: Why does a woman pierce her belly button? Answer: So she can hang an air freshner from it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronda Rousey)
    Dont get it.

Is she gonna put the ashes in her mouth?
    No. She blew the ashes away. sort of dispersing the ashes into the air.

ReputationRep:
    My love life
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My sex life.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    My love life
    I hate you

ReputationRep:
    Here is one for the feminists. Question: Why does a woman pierce her belly button? Answer: So she can hang an air freshner from it.

ReputationRep:
    lol wut?

what is the punchline here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)
    I don't get it?

Imagine dust in your palm and you want to get rid of it instead of washing or rubbing it off..

you blow it away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I hate you
    Mwuhahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azefayuu)
    Dolan is life.
    hahahahahahahaha :lol:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A woman was in bed having sex with her husband's friend when the telephone rang. After hanging up, she says, ''That was Harry, but don't worry -- he won't be home for a while. He's playing cards with you.''

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.