MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suspicious_fish)
I'm so happy! I actually got it done!
My neck is now pierced.
It's a barbell that goes in and out of the back, so no, nothing like Frankenstein's monster.
I'll post a pic if I can find my camera. Till then, check out this pic of some guy with it here .
do you think i could get some small rope and hang you up from your peircing?

it looks weird....sorry, pretty cool mind
suspicious_fish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
do you think i could get some small rope and hang you up from your peircing?

it looks weird....sorry, pretty cool mind
Actually, when it totally heals (in about 6 months' time), I can wear chains through it and hoops too.
Not to sure about hanging me up from it.... it would probably rip! :eek:
bean4ian
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
agree with matt would love to know if could hang u up with some string....it looks a bit odd, no offence but it freaks me out a bit im not a huge fan. but admire ure balls for getting it done!
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
(Original post by bean4ian)
agree with matt would love to know if could hang u up with some string....it looks a bit odd, no offence but it freaks me out a bit im not a huge fan. but admire ure balls for getting it done!
Hehe, that fine. Not everyone has to like it!
I said to the guy that did it, "I'm a complete pussy, you have to be nice to me!".
bean4ian
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hehe, that fine. Not everyone has to like it!
I said to the guy that did it, "I'm a complete pussy, you have to be nice to me!".
haha was he some big butch tattooed hells angel with a leather waist coat and big long beard and a bandana? not that its a stereotype or anythin! how much did it cost?
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
haha was he some big butch tattooed hells angel with a leather waist coat and big long beard and a bandana? not that its a stereotype or anythin! how much did it cost?
No, not at all! He did have loads of tattoos, but he was quite skinny and had the most beautiful hair - all long and black and shiny and very curly, with a few random curls peroxide blonde. Gorgeous!
bean4ian
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No, not at all! He did have loads of tattoos, but he was quite skinny and had the most beautiful hair - all long and black and shiny and very curly, with a few random curls peroxide blonde. Gorgeous!

i cant imagine that at all......sounds unusual on a bloke. well if u say it was gorgeous, but ur the girl with the strange neck piercing! hehe
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
i cant imagine that at all......sounds unusual on a bloke. well if u say it was gorgeous, but ur the girl with the strange neck piercing! hehe
Well, this is true.
He was an Italian stallion!
Stoned 24/7
Report 15 years ago
That whole thing about girls getting a piercing down there, surely you get desensitized to any extra feelings down there after a while? Just how guys that're cut are meant to be a little less sensitive than ones that aren't.

As I have experience of neither I'll shut up. A why'd anyone wanna be cut? It's just freaky........!
Cossack
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's supposed to enhance one's sexual experiences....
Plus it'll give lads a helping hand in finding the damn thing - they should have been designed a different colour with a little flag on them or something
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ouch woah... I nearly passed out with ear piercings..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (65)
52%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.2%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
26.4%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.4%

Watched Threads