Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    I'm so happy! I actually got it done!
    My neck is now pierced.
    It's a barbell that goes in and out of the back, so no, nothing like Frankenstein's monster.
    I'll post a pic if I can find my camera. Till then, check out this pic of some guy with it here .
    do you think i could get some small rope and hang you up from your peircing?

it looks weird....sorry, pretty cool mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    do you think i could get some small rope and hang you up from your peircing?

it looks weird....sorry, pretty cool mind
    Actually, when it totally heals (in about 6 months' time), I can wear chains through it and hoops too.
    Not to sure about hanging me up from it.... it would probably rip! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    agree with matt would love to know if could hang u up with some string....it looks a bit odd, no offence but it freaks me out a bit im not a huge fan. but admire ure balls for getting it done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean4ian)
    agree with matt would love to know if could hang u up with some string....it looks a bit odd, no offence but it freaks me out a bit im not a huge fan. but admire ure balls for getting it done!
    Hehe, that fine. Not everyone has to like it!
    I said to the guy that did it, "I'm a complete pussy, you have to be nice to me!".

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, that fine. Not everyone has to like it!
    I said to the guy that did it, "I'm a complete pussy, you have to be nice to me!".
    haha was he some big butch tattooed hells angel with a leather waist coat and big long beard and a bandana? not that its a stereotype or anythin! how much did it cost?

ReputationRep:
    haha was he some big butch tattooed hells angel with a leather waist coat and big long beard and a bandana? not that its a stereotype or anythin! how much did it cost?
    No, not at all! He did have loads of tattoos, but he was quite skinny and had the most beautiful hair - all long and black and shiny and very curly, with a few random curls peroxide blonde. Gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all! He did have loads of tattoos, but he was quite skinny and had the most beautiful hair - all long and black and shiny and very curly, with a few random curls peroxide blonde. Gorgeous!

i cant imagine that at all......sounds unusual on a bloke. well if u say it was gorgeous, but ur the girl with the strange neck piercing! hehe

ReputationRep:
    i cant imagine that at all......sounds unusual on a bloke. well if u say it was gorgeous, but ur the girl with the strange neck piercing! hehe
    Well, this is true.
    He was an Italian stallion!

ReputationRep:
    That whole thing about girls getting a piercing down there, surely you get desensitized to any extra feelings down there after a while? Just how guys that're cut are meant to be a little less sensitive than ones that aren't.

As I have experience of neither I'll shut up. A why'd anyone wanna be cut? It's just freaky........!

ReputationRep:
    It's supposed to enhance one's sexual experiences....
    Plus it'll give lads a helping hand in finding the damn thing - they should have been designed a different colour with a little flag on them or something

ReputationRep:
    Ouch woah... I nearly passed out with ear piercings..

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.