Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls like to sit on the floor so much? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Tongue in cheek but with serious undertones.
    Good! Was going to say haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Is that why you're no longer a nymph? :holmes:
    Exactly. I don't want to be treated in a biased way because I have boobs anymore :cry:.

ReputationRep:
    it all part of the pecking order that is ingrained in to humans as a result of millions of years as a result of strength, wealth, normality and gender mostly as a male controlled society (until really the past century) so therefore as is even stated in some tv show we see that certain ethnicitys are treated differently as raj in the big bang theory notes in an episode 'i spend 5 years on the floor and nothing changes the pretty white girl spend a single evening and they buy a dining table'

Exactly. I don't want to be treated in a biased way because I have boobs anymore :cry:.
    Not even if it's biased in your favour?

#GenderRoles4Eva.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy31)
    You mean thats your opinion.

You know what I find pathetic- murderers thats who. You savage.

Why di you change your name? I am sure you were called ethernalnympho before or something like that?
    So many people on here think this. It's not an opinion it's an observation based on your behaviour.

I'm a murderer yet I'm a vegan. Go figure. Even non-vegans aren't murderers. Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    Not even if it's biased in your favour?

#GenderRoles4Eva.
    Not even that. No. But I can't help it if it does. Had an interview with two men on Friday. Got the job instantly and they're cancelling their second round of interviews. I'm sure it's because I win at life though.....

The Gender Roles will always be somewhat the same unless the sex that invests more in its gametes and gives birth to the offspring is somehow males instead of females. In animals where the male looks after the offspring e.g. Seahorses in the 'pouch' the sex roles are reversed.

There's societal change and then there's underlying biological mechanism. We need to get the balance right.

ReputationRep:
    Not even that. No. But I can't help it if it does. Had an interview with two men on Friday. Got the job instantly and they're cancelling their second round of interviews. I'm sure it's because I win at life though.....
    Wow what a little goodie two shoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie S)
    Is this a serious post?
    Oh and you think the OPs post is perfectly normal and reasonable do you?

:grumble:

The Gender Roles will always be somewhat the same unless the sex that invests more in its gametes and gives birth to the offspring is female. In animals where the male looks after the offspring e.g. Seahorses in the 'pouch' the sex roles are reversed.

There's societal change and then there's underlying biological mechanism. We need to get the balance right.
    That's interesting. Now I can claim a biological mandate for my gallantry! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I always offer a seat
    Spoiler:
    Show
    On my face that is.

ReputationRep:
    :grumble:

That's interesting. Now I can claim a biological mandate for my gallantry! :ahee:
    Well you do have a biological mandate. It is how you were wired. I talked about it in the Favourite Module thread a while back. I might just paste some of it into an upcoming blog post.

Also being tongue in cheek about the interview thing- I'm sure they weren't dead set on me because of how I looked or anything :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You mean thats your opinion.

You know what I find pathetic- murderers thats who. You savage.

Why di you change your name? I am sure you were called ethernalnympho before or something like that?

You reported her for calling you pathetic, yet you just called her a savage? Hahahaha, the hypocrisy. Maybe you should be reported too, judging by your own petty reasoning.

Well you do have a biological mandate. It is how you were wired. I talked about it in the Favourite Module thread a while back. I might just paste some of it into an upcoming blog post.
    You gotta love nature sometimes.

Also being tongue in cheek about the interview thing- I'm sure they weren't dead set on me because of how I looked or anything :rofl:
    I dunno. Your interviewers were men, after all. We (at least, most of us) like girls and we like boobs; if you're both, you're in. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anyone say this before. This is news to me. Who thinks it? Give me names.

Ohh yeah thats right you are vegan aren't you. Well you still a murderer supporter which still makes you a savage.

Also I am growing up. Just becaus you don't agree with my opinions doesn't mean they are wrong. Look up the meaning of opinions.
    There are people on TSR who I fundamentally disagree with daily. But we have discussions and interact. Yes, sometimes it might get a bit heated and some people might think I'm a deluded idiot but discussion is healthy.

I have no issue with you having opinions I take issue with how you conduct yourself on a student forum. You are rude and offensive and you call people who eat meat the same as murderers who kill human beings. There is a profound difference.

I don't support the meat industry I just support people who have their own opinions which you apparently don't. I don't think calling people murderers is an effective way of advertising veganism.

And plenty of people know you're an annoying troll whether that was as veg, rap or greatguy. I'll name a few: Jenx301, loveleest, z33, AngryRedhead, Blondie987, acupofgreentea. And that's just the beginning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    You reported her for calling you pathetic, yet you just called her a savage? Hahahaha, the hypocrisy. Maybe you should be reported too, judging by your own petty reasoning.
    She is a savage though.

Also I didn't report her I was just kidding- I wouldn't sink so low as to report someone on an internet forum.

She reported me though even though i have done nothing on her. She is a hater and a barbarian. Probably gets a sick fix out of mentally abusing people

ReputationRep:
    You called him petty! Now I'm reporting you, you bigot.

ReputationRep:
    I've already reported him for being a serial troll so hopefully he will get banned soon. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    As a sea lion, I don't really have a choice about the matter. It's ok though, because my ear flaps look even better from above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    I always offer a seat
    Spoiler:
    Show
    On my face that is.
    I really didn't want to rep this.

Spoiler:
    Show
    but I did anyway

ReputationRep:
    There are people on TSR who I fundamentally disagree with daily. But we have discussions and interact. Yes, sometimes it might get a bit heated and some people might think I'm a deluded idiot but discussion is healthy.

I have no issue with you having opinions I take issue with how you conduct yourself on a student forum. You are rude and offensive and you call people who eat meat the same as murderers who kill human beings. There is a profound difference.

I don't support the meat industry I just support people who have their own opinions which you apparently don't. I don't think calling people murderers is an effective way of advertising veganism.

And plenty of people know you're an annoying troll whether that was as veg, rap or greatguy. I'll name a few: Jenx301, loveleest, z33, AngryRedhead, Blondie987, acupofgreentea. And that's just the beginning.
    You do have issue with my opinions- people who eat meat a murderers- that is my opinion. There you go you lie. You said you have no issue with me having an opinion but I have the opinion that meat eaters are murderers.

So you dont support people having their own opinion- otherwise you wouldn't get your knickers in a twist about my opinion.

ooopppps I have just completely outsmarted you here. Seriously you said you have no issues with vpeople opinions then you cry about my opinion lol.

Why do you always bring others into this. Cant you fight your own battles against me. Am I too strong for you.?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.