Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone applied to the LSE for a masters in the anthropology dept?
    What were your other school options?
    What are your thoughts on the different schools for studying anthropology in the UK?
    I've already submitted my applications (+ Sussex and SOAS- received offers) and am waiting for a response from the LSE, looking forward to hear others experiences/thoughts

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied to LSE for Msc Social Anthro too, also to SOAS & Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prospectivegrad)
    Hi, I applied to LSE for Msc Social Anthro too, also to SOAS & Oxford.
    Hi, thanks for responding. Any particular reason why you chose these unis? Why not Sussex?

ReputationRep:
    Well, only because of funding issues.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there
    I'm currently thinking of applying for an MA in Anthropology starting this September after I've graduated from my undergrad degree (in English Literature). I was wondering which Uni you ended up going with? I'm looking at Sussex and Manchester currently- avoiding London purely because of costs

ReputationRep:
    I applied to LSE (Development Studies MSc), SOAS (Development Studies MSc) and Kings (Emerging Economies and International Development) and so far I have offers from SOAS and Kings. Still waiting to hear from LSE I applied 10 January.
    Has anyone got offers from LSE yet? Its been 6 weeks now and the waiting is killing me, at this point I am just waiting for the rejection email.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.