The Student Room Group

Three Somalian men rape girl to celebrate Eid in Manchester, jailed for 30 years.

Scroll to see replies

It's non constructive and you are spamming.
Original post by Longshot700
They used Eid as an excuse for their disgusting behaviour and you took the bait.

If a christian struggle plugged a girl and said it was for christmas would you believe him?

They used Islam as an excuse and their community used the race card in their defence. My post was summing up the story.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Longshot700

If a christian struggle plugged a girl and said it was for christmas would you believe him?

Yes. Would you not believe him?
First off, In what way are they related, other than they are 'sex attacks'?
Original post by ShezadTanwir
Top bros. Respect man.

You what?
'top economist' ROFL.

reported.
Original post by Achaea
You what?

Mogadishu Mandem.
In Sweden Somalian gangs set on fire Whites a lot
Freedom of speech doesn't apply to privately owned websites, such as TSR.
So the girl met one of them on BB and proceeded to meet him so he could show her to his boys. What else was she expecting..a tea party?
Original post by digistar_100
So the girl met one of them on BB and proceeded to meet him so he could show her to his boys. What else was she expecting..a tea party?

She was probably expecting not to be violently assaulted, held down and forcibly penetrated and hurt beyond your wildest imagination. But nice victim-blaming. Jesus Christ, there are some really special people on this thread. Someone applauding the rapists, someone talking about how 'tight' the victim is, someone blaming the victim. It really offends me that I have to share a planet with people who say things this vile.
Original post by Achaea
She was probably expecting not to be violently assaulted, held down and forcibly penetrated and hurt beyond your wildest imagination. But nice victim-blaming. Jesus Christ, there are some really special people on this thread. Someone applauding the rapists, someone talking about how 'tight' the victim is, someone blaming the victim. It really offends me that I have to share a planet with people who say things this vile.

My question was genuine and you didn't answer it...really what was she expecting? It's strongly obvious there was sexual undertones to this. No self respecting girl with good morals would meet up with a older boy like this other than for drugs or sex. She simply could have said no and we wouldn't hear about the story.
Original post by Achaea

Pretty sure this idiot is trolling you.

So to clarify any female arranging to meet a Somalian male should expect to be raped.
Original post by Aceadria

I've seen some of their other posts and I wouldn't be so sure.

He's on my ignore list now.
Original post by BaconandSauce
I've seen some of their other posts and I wouldn't be so sure.

Really?
Really?

Sadly yes.
Original post by BaconandSauce
So to clarify any female arranging to meet a Somalian male should expect to be raped.

No but im baffled how naive this girl was. Meet a random guy on BB and hook up with him at a hotel whilst also knowing that his "boys" are going to be there as he wanted to "show her off". This situation could have completely been avoided.
No but im baffled how naive this girl was. Meet a random guy on BB and hook up with him at a hotel whilst also knowing that his "boys" are going to be there as he wanted to "show her off". This situation could have completely been avoided.

Well it seems you think she should have expected it

Yes I'm sure if she had you know been kept at home like a good girl this could have been avoided

Thing is though we don't do that anymore and we don't expect girls being raped as being part and parcel of meeting a Somalian man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending