Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Three Somalian men rape girl to celebrate Eid in Manchester, jailed for 30 years. Watch

(Original post by Dumachi)
    1. Its not propaganda, Hungary is one of few countries that has warned what is happening

2. So what if you report me, If i get banned it just does to show that freedom speech is none existent.
    It's non constructive and you are spamming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrojanH)
    you're very special, don't let anyone take that away from you
    aw well aren't you the sweetest
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAmazingETF)
    It's non constructive and you are spamming.
    He is speaking about the sex attacks that have happened across Europe and why, how is this not related to the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    They used Eid as an excuse for their disgusting behaviour and you took the bait.

If a christian struggle plugged a girl and said it was for christmas would you believe him?
    They used Islam as an excuse and their community used the race card in their defence. My post was summing up the story.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)

If a christian struggle plugged a girl and said it was for christmas would you believe him?
    Yes. Would you not believe him?

He is speaking about the sex attacks that have happened across Europe and why, how is this not related to the OP.
    First off, In what way are they related, other than they are 'sex attacks'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShezadTanwir)
    Top bros. Respect man.
    You what?

ReputationRep:
    'top economist' ROFL.

reported.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolakirk)
    'top economist' ROFL.

reported.
    Yep and the one on the right is the co-founder of hungarys ruling political party

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Achaea)
    You what?
    Mogadishu Mandem.

ReputationRep:
    In Sweden Somalian gangs set on fire Whites a lot

ReputationRep:

2. So what if you report me, If i get banned it just does to show that freedom speech is none existent.
    Freedom of speech doesn't apply to privately owned websites, such as TSR.

ReputationRep:
    So the girl met one of them on BB and proceeded to meet him so he could show her to his boys. What else was she expecting..a tea party?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digistar_100)
    So the girl met one of them on BB and proceeded to meet him so he could show her to his boys. What else was she expecting..a tea party?
    She was probably expecting not to be violently assaulted, held down and forcibly penetrated and hurt beyond your wildest imagination. But nice victim-blaming. Jesus Christ, there are some really special people on this thread. Someone applauding the rapists, someone talking about how 'tight' the victim is, someone blaming the victim. It really offends me that I have to share a planet with people who say things this vile.

ReputationRep:
    She was probably expecting not to be violently assaulted, held down and forcibly penetrated and hurt beyond your wildest imagination. But nice victim-blaming. Jesus Christ, there are some really special people on this thread. Someone applauding the rapists, someone talking about how 'tight' the victim is, someone blaming the victim. It really offends me that I have to share a planet with people who say things this vile.
    My question was genuine and you didn't answer it...really what was she expecting? It's strongly obvious there was sexual undertones to this. No self respecting girl with good morals would meet up with a older boy like this other than for drugs or sex. She simply could have said no and we wouldn't hear about the story.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure this idiot is trolling you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digistar_100)
    So to clarify any female arranging to meet a Somalian male should expect to be raped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    I've seen some of their other posts and I wouldn't be so sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    He's on my ignore list now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    I've seen some of their other posts and I wouldn't be so sure.
    Really?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.