The Student Room Group

Three Somalian men rape girl to celebrate Eid in Manchester, jailed for 30 years.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by digistar_100
So the girl met one of them on BB and proceeded to meet him so he could show her to his boys. What else was she expecting..a tea party?

another great example of 'Islamic' attitudes towards victims
Original post by sleepysnooze
I wish I could rape them back so *they* know how it feels.
I'm sure they will need to sleep with one eye open in prison.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Well it seems you think she should have expected it

Yes I'm sure if she had you know been kept at home like a good girl this could have been avoided

Thing is though we don't do that anymore and we don't expect girls being raped as being part and parcel of meeting a Somalian man

Your second statement prooves the point. Not defending the rapists who where idiots but just seeing how this situation is easily avoidable. There's a reason why this sort of stuff doesn't happen often with girls from asian households.
There's a reason why this sort of stuff doesn't happen often with girls from asian households.

Yes because they'd be killed by their parents

This is not a positive.
Your second statement prooves the point. Not defending the rapists who where idiots but just seeing how this situation is easily avoidable. There's a reason why this sort of stuff doesn't happen often with girls from asian households.

You're right; let's blame the rape victim. I mean how dare she want consensual sex and not be forced!
Yes because they'd be killed by their parents

This is not a positive.

PRSOM. I can't believe this conversation is even taking place.
No but im baffled how naive this girl was. Meet a random guy on BB and hook up with him at a hotel whilst also knowing that his "boys" are going to be there as he wanted to "show her off". This situation could have completely been avoided.
More naïve than 15/16 year old girls running away to join ISIL and become jihad brides?

"This kind of stuff doesn't happen often with girls form Asian households". Your very own words.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Viva Emptiness
PRSOM. I can't believe this conversation is even taking place.

It just shows how we have failed these girls given he is probably some girls brother or even worse a soon to be father.

But if you look at his posting he's acknowledged girls are killed because of family honor back home so not surprising he has this attitude.

But hey keep em locked up and indoors and they are safe....
It just shows how we have failed these girls given he is probably some girls brother or even worse a soon to be father.

But if you look at his posting he's acknowledged girls are killed because of family honor back home so not surprising he has this attitude.

But hey keep em locked up and indoors and they are safe....

At least he conceded the rapists were "idiots".

Just like he is implying the victim is.

It was all just a misunderstanding between a bunch of idiots! Live and learn, eh.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
At least he conceded the rapists were "idiots".

Just like he is implying the victim is.

It was all just a misunderstanding between a bunch of idiots! Live and learn, eh.

But I suspect 'idiots' for getting caught

But yes just a bunch of idiots doing what idiots do......
Original post by TrojanH
it's beta to be stupid

"that man killed someone"
"let's murder him"

excellent logic

Lol don't see how the death penalty is necessary "beta". It depends on the case, a guy in a bar fight who punches someone and they fall and hit their head on the side of the bar who then gets murder, is different to say a guy who rapes and murders multiple women, hell doesn't have to be murder, multiple rapes is enough. Why waste resources on someone who repeatedly commits a heinous crime? Killing them is easier for everyone...themselves included tbh, (I'd rather die than live my entire life behind bars).

As for his lets rape the rapist...only issue is the grey area on the person you've "employed" to do it. If you could simulate it virtually then yeah, why not, I'd go for that. It's easy to do something to someone when you never experience the shoe on the other foot. It's a bit like kicking someone hard in the shin (**** comparison tbf), you may not appreciate it can hurt more than being kicked elsewhere unless you've experienced it. If you have experienced the physical and emotional trauma, you will better empathize and be less likely to do it, then you can meet your victim and apologies, restorative justice and all that.

Got to admit 30 years seems a long time for our justice system though, is there more too it? Most rapes seem to get under 20.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 51

You're misunderstanding the argument yourself.
The girl is clearly mentally diseased in some shape or form(broken home it would seem from the article...). But that should be self-evident as most of them are when it comes to these cases and indeed you would have to be to agree to be in the presence of that kind of ...thing(?).
The point however is that taking advantage of a mentally troubled minor is criminal.That is that.
as for the bit in bold-actually yes it does...but we all know what would happen if a muslim victim were to come public.(and that's of course ignoring the ones who go and join isis and become sex-slaves for gang-rapists)
This article is from the fricking daily mail.

You get your news from the daily mail.

:biggrin:
Original post by queen clunge
Nice.

Multiculturalism is a failed experiment.

Rape is not a product of multiculturalism. Rape is a heinous crime that has no race or religion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending