Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

CRB Check for an EU citizen wanting work as a teaching assistant in the UK watch

    • Thread Starter

    I have just graduated in Spain as a Primary School teacher and want to look for work as a Teaching Assistant in the UK but am not sure how any potential employer (or I may be volunteering...) can check me as I am a Spanish national? Is it any different to me being a UK national? Thanks Natalia

    look at the requirements on the dbs website to see if you need another check.
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.