Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hijab & Skinny jeans Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Does Jumper and skirt go together? Never tried it :P
    Yh will need to purchase them x

If you don't mind me asking, do u pray?
    Yh though it depends on the colors and all, also seen many people wear it. It goes
    Yes alhamdulillah i do pray

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99oneelove)
    Yh though it depends on the colors and all, also seen many people wear it. It goes
    Yes alhamdulillah i do pray

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Will try it

Alhumdulilah xxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah What should I do with my skinny jeans now?? :P
    wear it with an abaya on top... u could wear anything you like when you're wearing an abayah you know :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    throw the hijab into the garbage, letcha hair down and flaunt those skinnies boo
    Disrespectful and not funny.....to all those people who repped this, is it fun being rascist?

ReputationRep:
    The hottest thing is hijab + fitted shirt + jeggings

It's instant boner material.

ReputationRep:
    Dresses arn't suitable during winter tbh
    I wear long skirts and i found them quite warm. Just wear a couple leggings underneath and you're good to go! Dresses can be suitable if you do it right
    However it does depend where you live. If it's Antarctica I wouldn't recommend it but if it's England then why not? Winters aren't that bad here.

ReputationRep:
    'nuff said

ReputationRep:
    People say it's too tight

Hijab isn't an issue. I love it
    You go girl! x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.