Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Geography Controlled assessment GCSE Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone got any tips on improving my geography GCSE controlled assessment? It is about water on the land, the question is about explaining how erosion and deposition change downstream. General tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Thankyouuuuu
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by hannahw44)
    Hi, has anyone got any tips on improving my geography GCSE controlled assessment? It is about water on the land, the question is about explaining how erosion and deposition change downstream. General tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Thankyouuuuu
    From what I can remember of geography GCSE controlled assessment, we had to use a geographical model (Bradshaw model), show our results in different ways and secondary evidence to get more marks I think. I also remember using google earth and mentioning the environmental agency somewhere..

ReputationRep:
    If I can find mine from however many years ago, I can email it to you if you'd like? I achieved a top grade for it but it's really detailed haha. It's also on Water on the Land and uses the Bradshaw Model.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.