Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Black Rose Manor [Horror RPG Game] Watch

Announcements
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    I'd offer to help but unfortunately I have work to do



    Congratulations BookBird, proud of you!
    Thank you.............. :unimpressed:
    Answer my QuizUp messages and join the quest!
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    ME!!!!!!!! homeland.lsw (have to go at 11 ish tho)
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Our first volunteer is Andy98 unfortunately he can offer advice but can not perform any actions as he is only a good spirit
    We also have BookBird and acupofgreentea volunteering...
    iEthan needs some more help!!!

    Alexion and Blondie987 have also volunteered, well done!!

    Longshot700 has also volunteered but on the condition he get's his beauty sleep at eleven...

    Biryani007
    Imperion
    Axel Johann
    RainbowKiwi


    want to help your rodent friend before it is too late?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    th\":�Ѣ��
    You tagged the wrong longshot
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    21
    For now bookbird, alexion, longshot, blondie987 and a cup venture to the atrium.
    Their friends wish them good luck and promise that if they can will join them later on tonight...
    Your goal is to search for a way to turn iEthan back into a human...
    Using the map where would you like to go first?
    Name:  map of the grounds.png
Views: 34
Size:  210.0 KB
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    x
    (Original post by Imperion)
    X
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    x
    (Original post by BookBird)
    x
    (Original post by iEthan)
    x
    (Original post by longshot100)
    x
    ,����u�
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Thank you.............. :unimpressed:
    Answer my QuizUp messages and join the quest!
    You took like 3 hours to reply, I am sorry that I did not respond instantly!!
    Offline

    15
    ReputationRep:
    I say go to the Forest, dunno about you guys?
    Offline

    3
    What do you think guys? Greenhouse?
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    Forest homeland.lsw
    Offline

    16
    ReputationRep:
    How about the lake?
    Offline

    3
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I say go to the Forest, dunno about you guys?
    (Original post by longshot100)
    Forest homeland.lsw
    OK, are we agreed on forest?
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    21
    Would you all like to visit the forest?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    x
    (Original post by Imperion)
    X
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    x
    (Original post by BookBird)
    x
    (Original post by iEthan)
    x
    (Original post by longshot100)
    x
    ez��7u�
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    21
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    How about the lake?
    ...they're like forest, yeah let's go to the forest and you're like LAKE
    Offline

    15
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    For now bookbird, alexion, longshot, blondie987 and a cup venture to the atrium.
    Their friends wish them good luck and promise that if they can will join them later on tonight...
    Your goal is to search for a way to turn iEthan back into a human...
    Using the map where would you like to go first?
    Name:  map of the grounds.png
Views: 34
Size:  210.0 KB
    Spoiler:
    Show


    ,����u�
    Can I go tooo?
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    21
    (Original post by biryani007)
    can i go tooo?
    of course the more the merrier right?
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    Forest it is boys
    Offline

    16
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    ...they're like forest, yeah let's go to the forest and you're like LAKE
    Hahaha I hadn't noticed lol, ok I'll go with the majority, to the forest!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Would you all like to visit the forest?
    Spoiler:
    Show


    ez��7u�
    Aye, the forest, best to sweep from left to right

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    3
    (Original post by longshot100)
    Forest it is boys
    Alright, forest then! We can try the lake after if need be, Blondie!
    Offline

    15
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    of course the more the merrier right?
    :ahee:

    (Original post by longshot100)
    Forest it is boys
    What are we looking for again?
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    Forest it is!
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

    Quick Link:

    Unanswered Forum Games Threads

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.