The Student Room Group

new exam

so ive recently decided that i want to pick up RE even though ive never been taught it before my exam is on may 16th do you think i have enough time to study to pass ? thx
Original post by bluesunboy
so ive recently decided that i want to pick up RE even though ive never been taught it before my exam is on may 16th do you think i have enough time to study to pass ? thx

Well you've missed approximately a year and a half's worth of lessons... if you could get extra lessons and help every day and you pick it up quickly then I'd say you could as it's not a particularly heavy subject, but you'd really need to work :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Gingerbread101
Well you've missed approximately a year and a half's worth of lessons... if you could get extra lessons and help every day and you pick it up quickly then I'd say you could as it's not a particularly heavy subject, but you'd really need to work :smile:

Tysm
Most of it's common sense to be honest and then a lot of religious quotes to reuse. I'd say no, unless you like disappointment. It's an easy subject mostly but there is just a lot a lot of information and random crap to remember like the reasons for a just war and random articles from law. If you somehow managed to get away without doing it in yr9 then isay don't bother there are a lot of other subjects you need to do well in
Reply 4
Original post by Steampunk_Turtle
Most of it's common sense to be honest and then a lot of religious quotes to reuse. I'd say no, unless you like disappointment. It's an easy subject mostly but there is just a lot a lot of information and random crap to remember like the reasons for a just war and random articles from law. If you somehow managed to get away without doing it in yr9 then isay don't bother there are a lot of other subjects you need to do well in

Thx
Original post by bluesunboy
Tysm

It's sometimes easier if you're actually religious yourself, as rather than trying to remember what a certain religion thinks, you just write your opinion :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by _niki
I think you should be fine tbh. (Depending on your exam board) much of RS is just technique and quotes.
A majority of my years received Cs and below in mocks but then came out with A*s in the end..you just need to pretty much learn the points in the textbook and you'll be fine 👍🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
thx

Quick Reply

Latest