(Original post by enaayrah)
    Hey, maybe, we'll cheer OP up
    But we should :oops:
    :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    :jumphug:

At times like this you need to forget about what's making you angry. Think about what makes you happy and do more of that! But bove all try to relax! :yes:
    Easier said than done I haven't done much for the past few weeks but study ugh. Thank you for tips though, I'll keep it in mind for next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluesunboy)
    r u in love?
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onlineslayer)
    I know one thing that makes one's emotions like this....

"Wanting something that just won't be yours for no reason at all"

And like the poster above asked....are you in love?

I will ask...are you in lust?

I don't know if you are m/f....but whoever it is you are crushing on that jut doesn't seem to get the message or has no sensible explanation for refusing to feel the same...

...tell your mind to let go...trust me...the person will come once you show "clearly" that you dgaf* anymore.

But if you are not in lust but it's something you can't basically can't figure out...I know the best solution..

Saying you don't want to curse or use the f* word is what is killing you inside...trust me...

We all need 5minutes madness at some point in our lives....

So hey, let it out....oOkay find someone right now...just anyone, and let it all out..."verbally " pls.

Guess the best place to do that?

Oh yeah....that's correct...

OMEGLE

Enter your interest as "Russia" or whatever...just make sure they don't speak English.

LOL
    No, I'm not. You post made me LOL, so thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    Okay. So now, I'm angry. I'm very angry. I want to just JSLFHDUGHDOHGIDLGPIDUGHPIARUGHPI DUFHGIPAUDHGP but I can't.

EVERYTHING pisses me off, literally EVERY SINGLE THING. It makes me want to shoot everyone in the head or just explode. I'm trying to ridiculouly hard to retain myself from swearing all the time (like now) and try and remain calm from the outside. But it's all just a big ****ing mess. Like today in school, I was so angry I ended up crying like three times fgs. I was even tearing up in front of my bloody teacher ffs, and it was obvious he was pretending not to notice. This is becoming a recurring issue now.

I don't want to be angry. How can I remain calm?

Also, it's not worth wasting your time writing about self-worth, seeking a counsellor or any other crap of that sort. I kind of just need a quick fix to ease myself.

Much appreciated.

You sound like a more energetic me.
    Ok well, as you seem to be like me I'll mention topics that may help you divert your attention from others (Only in PM as I'm not sure how many I can list here without people complaining) only if you want me to.
    Otherwise you just sound like a repressed sadist, so give into your tendencies.
    Or if you can't see that happening just go beat up some lame chav in the street now and again to make yourself feel better.

If all else fails; Well yeah; it won't ever at all ever...

Totally an 100% perfect strategy.

Edit: Oh and you mentioned shooting; are you american or something? #shotsfired #literally

ReputationRep:
    are you due on your period...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkarian)
    You sound like a more energetic me.
    Ok well, as you seem to be like me I'll mention topics that may help you divert your attention from others (Only in PM as I'm not sure how many I can list here without people complaining) only if you want me to.
    Otherwise you just sound like a repressed sadist, so give into your tendencies.
    Or if you can't see that happening just go beat up some lame chav in the street now and again to make yourself feel better.

If all else fails; Well yeah; it won't ever at all ever...

Totally an 100% perfect strategy.

Edit: Oh and you mentioned shooting; are you american or something? #shotsfired #literally
    Please do PM me with your seemingly impressive strategies, I'm on the verge of crying again

ReputationRep:
    Bump, bump, BUMP

Ughhhhhh:cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    It makes me want to shoot everyone in the head or just explode.
    ISIS are recruiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    ISIS are recruiting
    Thankfully, whilst I do feel emotions and feelings as such, I also happen to have a fully functioning moral conscious.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.