HMRC AO pre-employment checks Watch

rebecca_:)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Spanky13)
Awwww congrats!!!!
I'm in Bradford, where are you? (I've had no confirmation back either!)
I was reading in another forum and people are saying that they are appointing people by merit?? but I'm not sure XxX
Im for Liverpool - well Bootle it's classed as! I believe so, we must have been the lucky few who scored high enough by merit.

Just got to wait for the DBS now I think?
Spanky13
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rebecca_:))
Im for Liverpool - well Bootle it's classed as! I believe so, we must have been the lucky few who scored high enough by merit.

Just got to wait for the DBS now I think?
I think so (plus the medical)
I just didn't know what it was scored out of ..... i wasn't sure how well i had done either! I think by the sounds of it, it takes a while to get your formal offer!

Well done us lol!
XxX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think so (plus the medical)
I just didn't know what it was scored out of ..... i wasn't sure how well i had done either! I think by the sounds of it, it takes a while to get your formal offer!

Well done us lol!
XxX
Each competency is scored out of seven! You need a minimum of four in all to get a job/be placed on the reserve list.

Congrats. I'll keep you posted if anything happens my end
Spanky13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Each competency is scored out of seven! You need a minimum of four in all to get a job/be placed on the reserve list.

Congrats. I'll keep you posted if anything happens my end
Aww thank you!
I'll keep you posted too!
Good luck
XX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When doing my DBS application- did anyone live in student accommodation and if so did you include this on the form- I wasn't sure and never included it... Should I have done- I shall give them a ring?
Spanky13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey Guys...
Has anyone had anything back yet?
xx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey Guys...
Has anyone had anything back yet?
xx
Nope, nothing yet.. what about your end?
Spanky13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nope, nothing yet.. what about your end?
Nothing! I don't think our references have been contacted either! ☹ x
jolh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got a provisional offer on the 29th for Salford and got asked on wednesday to take another proof of address to the office even though i took it in to my interview and they said the didnt need it. At least they should have everything they need now. They said our start date was to be the beginning of june and as thats only 2 an a bit weeks away would have thought we should all be told soon. Hours are 8.30 til 5:00 for first 6 weeks then shifts between 8am and 8pm mon to fri with a rotational saturday shift. Approx 1 out of every 4 or 6 saturdays with a day off in the week. Good luck to everyone 😊 x
Spanky13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jolh)
I got a provisional offer on the 29th for Salford and got asked on wednesday to take another proof of address to the office even though i took it in to my interview and they said the didnt need it. At least they should have everything they need now. They said our start date was to be the beginning of june and as thats only 2 an a bit weeks away would have thought we should all be told soon. Hours are 8.30 til 5:00 for first 6 weeks then shifts between 8am and 8pm mon to fri with a rotational saturday shift. Approx 1 out of every 4 or 6 saturdays with a day off in the week. Good luck to everyone 😊 x
Thank you Jolh! Have you had your DBS check yet? X
jolh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nope nothing yet. People had until the 6th to accept or decline the offer so they probably didnt start looking through everything until the 9th. By the sounds of it they have hundreds of people starting all over the contry so its a lot to go through. X
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! I've passed mine, just waiting on a start date! ^.^
Spanky13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! I've passed mine, just waiting on a start date! ^.^
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! Did you get a phone call or a letter/email? Xxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! Did you get a phone call or a letter/email? Xxx
It was just an email!
jolh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As far as im aware my references havent even been contacted yet 😕 x
Spanky13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jolh)
As far as im aware my references havent even been contacted yet 😕 x
Me too jolh!..... It's still early tho! Xx
Stacey0706
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all,

Just been googling (as you do) and came across this forum, I applied for the AO Role at HMRC in Cardiff and like everyone else had a reserve list email then provisional offer. As of 9a.m. this morning I received an email saying my pre-employment checks were completed and I would be contacted shortly with a start date
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Stacey0706)
Hi all,

Just been googling (as you do) and came across this forum, I applied for the AO Role at HMRC in Cardiff and like everyone else had a reserve list email then provisional offer. As of 9a.m. this morning I received an email saying my pre-employment checks were completed and I would be contacted shortly with a start date
Me too! (But y'day morning)
When do you think it will be... I deffo think June. I'm hoping more end June as I have a holiday early/mid to Cyprus
Spanky13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Aww congratulations!! .... Still nothing my end! (I'm slightly worried tho, hope everything is ok?) I still don't think my references have been contacted yet👎
Good luck to all that have passed 👍😊 xxx
Ash8484
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm still waiting for my pre employment checks too..do hope they get back soon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads