Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Just wondering if anyone did the Law exams today (Unit 4 and I did a re sit of Unit 5 from Jan)
    What did you think?

ReputationRep:
    And does anyone do Homicide for Unit 4 and Tort for Unit 5? coz that's the one I did

ReputationRep:
    dunno how it went, had so much to write, 1hr15minutes aint nothin, needed at least another half hour

ReputationRep:
    I know! I never finished either paper! My evaluation questions were only a side - barely! and I need to get an A in these exams!! It's not going to happen! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    I know! I never finished either paper! My evaluation questions were only a side - barely! and I need to get an A in these exams!! It's not going to happen! :mad:
    i dun a side and a bit for my evaluation for the actus reus of theft, i rushed it but was a little happy coz i though i get like 15 marks for it, obviously it was ******** then.

ReputationRep:
    haha..

I reckon I will probably get 10

You know what? Its quite worrying that this is the subject I'm supposed to be doing at uni nxt yr...

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.