what to wear with red skinny jeans?

Watch this thread
shewantstobeme
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
What coloured tops go with them?

I'm thinking grey and black... what else? I don't want to look too emo/rocky, or like a walking fashion disaster!
brimstone
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 15 years ago
I'm sorry, I don't know, but red jeans sound SO cool :cool:
lolly pop
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
white?
oh_wow_lovely
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
yeah, i think loose, white tshirts
icedsilhouette
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
definatley white, depends on the shades of grey and red as to whether they'd go or not!
Adarah
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
i'd only wear it with white really
hapa_girl
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
white top i think.. yeh white
red jeans sound really cool. where are they from?
Serendipity*
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
green if u wanna look like christmas is coming
blue if u wanna be patriotic
yellow if u wanna be ronald mcdonald
white if u wanna play it safe
pink if u feel like it i guess?
lol
gaia_a
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
sounds very cool! where did you get them may i ask?
i think a white vest top would look cool with them. or perhaps even light grey.
=nuke=
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
Oh, I saw a girl in red skinny jeans last night. She wore them with a white t-shirt with scribbles all over and because some of the scribbles were also red it really worked. I have no idea where you'd get that specific t-shirt though.
scribble_girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
I saw a girl wear some with a navy polo neck top. Sounds mad but it looked really nice and chilled out.
I agree that white'd probably be the way to go though, personally I'd only wear a bright colour on either my top/bottom half and wear white, black, or grey on the other half, just because I'm not into clothes that draw attention to me! *cough-much-cough* Go you for having the bottle to buy a pair though!!
Shockley
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
Ooh red jeans yes please. And white t-shirt, definitely.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-DESIGNER-I...QQcmdZViewItem
shewantstobeme
Rep:
Yeah I got them from ebay!

Kate Moss has released red skinny jeans in Topshop, and I fell in love with them. Unfortunately I'm not rich enough to spend £50 on a pair of jeans :rolleyes: so ebay it was!

Thanks guys for the colour ideas too!
little one
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
Oh, I saw a girl in red skinny jeans last night. She wore them with a white t-shirt with scribbles all over and because some of the scribbles were also red it really worked. I have no idea where you'd get that specific t-shirt though.
crayons!!! :dancing:
kimble123
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
red jeans can look really nice with a white top, cardigan thrown over and some ballerina pumps, oversized bag and sunglasses, for the warmer weather play around with them you can do so much with on key item, everything else should fit around them
mooncheese89
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
What about a black top? I'm trying to visualise it, not sure if that would go or not...might look a bit too...well...red & black...if that makes sense. White probably is the safest option.

But definitely not purple :p:
shewantstobeme
Rep:
i saw these pics of christina aguilera and carmen electra...

I want to go for that sort of look I have a few tops that will go, and I'll visit primark and see if I can get a load of tops that go with them for really cheap. And we've just had a new H&M open up! Woop.
Impossible princess
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
A long white vest and a black or grey cardigan, I wouldn't wear any other colours with them.
prettyblueeyes
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
Black or white! Or maybe red and white stripes or something?
OnlyMe!
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
I wouldn't wear anything bright with it (unless you wanted to stand out)

A black or white top, with perhaps a cardigan (cos I love cardigans!) over it should look nice...

Ah, if only I had the confidence to wear red jeans...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (55)
19.03%
The paper was reasonable (107)
37.02%
Not feeling great about that exam... (84)
29.07%
It was TERRIBLE (43)
14.88%

Watched Threads