Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you find it offensive when the same sex hits on you? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaaaa Dunno)
    Yeah at the time his comment made me feel slightly awkward and "uncomfortable". But now looking back I just laugh about it.:laugh:
    It's okay if its in mutual good humour I suppose but to a random guy? Hm, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    It's okay if its in mutual good humour I suppose but to a random guy? Hm, no.
    Yeah you're probably right, I should have said something, but I didn't want to provoke an argument. :/

But I guess these things happen. Best to always look on the bright side of things.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you're probably right, I should have said something, but I didn't want to provoke an argument. :/

But I guess these things happen. Best to always look on the bright side of things.
    Meh, to be honest I can see why you wouldn't - it's a bit intimidating and they're a group of strangers, you know? Probably just best to shut up sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    ive never had a girl hit on me. My brother has tho, a guy who used to go to our mosque liked my brother lmaooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    ive never had a girl hit on me. My brother has tho, a guy who used to go to our mosque liked my brother lmaooooo
    How did he feel about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    How did he feel about that?
    my brother got creeped out by it. He's a very masculine guy haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah This one time I was standing outside and this group of gay guys going to this club walked past me and one of them in a joking manner said "his cute lets gang bang him boys" and the rest of them Just starred at me😒. I felt offended but not going to lie I was slightly gassed and something Inside me took it as a compliment.😉
    That is so horrible, but it is sort of funny (I laughed a bit) XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    poor guy...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah This one time I was standing outside and this group of gay guys going to this club walked past me and one of them in a joking manner said "his cute lets gang bang him boys" and the rest of them Just starred at me😒. I felt offended but not going to lie I was slightly gassed and something Inside me took it as a compliment.😉
    So many hilarious and dumb things seem to happen to you :lol:

Btw, how's the girl who walked into a lampost?

ReputationRep:
    And then went back to bullying out of fear lmfao
    :O why'd you let him bully you ;(
    Couldn't you:catfight:or have someone:catfight:for you?

:cry2:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Nah I wouldn't be offended or angry. The only time I would be is if they groped or touched me but that goes for any gender, not just my own. Flirting and just talking is fine but touching isn't acceptable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    So many hilarious and dumb things seem to happen to you :lol:

Btw, how's the girl who walked into a lampost?
    I am doing a Market Research at your Uni today in UCL.:smug:

ReputationRep:
    I am doing a Market Research at your Uni today in UCL.:smug:
    Does your "market research" happen to include checking the girls out and chatting them up while they use car windows as mirrors? :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Does your "market research" happen to include checking the girls out and chatting them up while they use car windows as mirrors? :smug:
    :toofunny:

Not really, I have been selected for some sort of experiment, but they said they can only reveal what it is once I get there.:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    :O why'd you let him bully you ;(
    Couldn't you:catfight:or have someone:catfight:for you?

:cry2:
    I suppose its just because I didn't want to out him.

ReputationRep:
    It's happened once, wasn't offended at all. Although coming from quite a conservative Muslim family the first time I saw two guys making out in a club at Warwick I was literally gobsmacked, like my jaw was just dropped. Wasn't expecting it at all... friends found my reaction hilarious

ReputationRep:
    I suppose its just because I didn't want to out him.
    You wouldn't have to

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't have to
    I know it'd come out during the confrontation though so I kind of would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    It's happened once, wasn't offended at all. Although coming from quite a conservative Muslim family the first time I saw two guys making out in a club at Warwick I was literally gobsmacked, like my jaw was just dropped. Wasn't expecting it at all... friends found my reaction hilarious
    That would have been priceless to see tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I know it'd come out during the confrontation though so I kind of would.
    Lol concerned for him after what he did to you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.