Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you find it offensive when the same sex hits on you? Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I (will when it happens) find inappropriate sexual stuff and touching offensive by anyone who I don't let.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    And then went back to bullying out of fear lmfao
    I hope he works himself out eventually.

ReputationRep:
    Never happened but I definitely wouldn't be offended I'd take it as a complement ofc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    x

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg zyzz2.jpg (68.5 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm a guy dating a guy so.... no :rofl:

If it's like sexual harassment yeah, same goes for any sex/gender of any sexuality though

But actual interest from other guys, no :nah: I'm a pansexual guy in a happy relationship with a bisexual guy soooo yeah I don't mind it generally

ReputationRep:
    I remember I was out with my friends on Gay Night at a club and for some I was the only guy who was hit on, multiple times! One old dude came up to me a few times and I found it really weird, it was more how physical they were with me that annoyed me. If they just spoke to me maybe I could explain myself to them first but they just grabbed for me, I understand they were drunk but I wouldn't treat a woman like that in a club so I would expect men to not treat other men like that either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Does your "market research" happen to include checking the girls out and chatting them up while they use car windows as mirrors? :smug:
    I went UCL today and I think I saw you, not too sure though, it could have been someone else. He was a tall Spanish dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaaaa Dunno)
    I went UCL today and I think I saw you, not too sure though, it could have been someone else. He was a tall Spanish dude.
    How do you know he was Spanish? And what colour trousers was he wearing, let's see if it was me?

ReputationRep:
    i find it a compliment

ReputationRep:
    How do you know he was Spanish? And what colour trousers was he wearing, let's see if it was me?
    I overheard this conversation you were having and it sounded like you were conversing in Spanish, this was in Torrington Place.

Didn't pay much attention to the colour of the trouser, but I reckon you were wearing cream coloured trousers.

So am I right?

ReputationRep:
    Nah wouldn't find it offensive would take it as a compliment

Also it's a lot better than a straight guy trying anything because they thought I was a girl.

ReputationRep:
    I overheard this conversation you were having and it sounded like you were conversing in Spanish, this was in Torrington Place.

Didn't pay much attention to the colour of the trouser, but I reckon you were wearing cream coloured trousers.

So am I right?
    Nope, I didn't have a conversation with anyone

ReputationRep:
    So out of curiosity what course are you currently studying?

no would love that to happen x

ReputationRep:
    So out of curiosity what course are you currently studying?
    Chemistry :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You study Chemistry, which means you study at the Darwin building.:smug:

I know where you are.:devil: And where to find you.

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry :yep:
    But don't worry I won't come looking for you.:kungfu: You can rest assured that I''l leave you in peace.

ReputationRep:
    You study Chemistry, which means you study at the Darwin building.:smug:

I know where you are.:devil: And where to find you.
    No, the chemistry building is called Christopher Ingold :lol:

ReputationRep:
    At first I found it to be a compliment, then I found it rude and irritating and then it made me much more sympathetic to the ******** women must have to put up with from straight guys constantly pestering them.

ReputationRep:
    No, the chemistry building is called Christopher Ingold :lol:
    Oh I thought it was Kathleen Lonsdale.:laugh:

Anyway UCL is huge so trying to find you will be a maze for me. So I'll leave it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.