Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When you are horny do you feel like you want a man inside you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    a week before I start you feel hungry af, all you think about is food im not even joking. Then i get migraines, really sore, painful and tense breasts. Also i feel depressed and cry for an hour over any little things that happens.

Then when i start its so painful i be crawling on the floor. I be in so much pain my legs start to feel a bit numb and i feel sick all the time and feel bloated.

Thats just me idk about any other girls but imaging going through that every month.

This pic basically sums it up

http://starecat.com/content/wp-conte...fore-after.jpg
    Tense breasts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    Even when I'm not. But he'd have to be a small man. I'm only 5' 2"

(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    When you're immature in these things, it's not so easy to just focus on being friends.
    Atm I don't talk to him tbh. He always starts the convro. All i ever say is HI. So yh he must be interested.
    What annoys me is he can talk to other girls around people, but not me. o.O Does he feel that I'm ganna bring him down? o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    omg yes but i control my urges lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Atm I don't talk to him tbh. He always starts the convro. All i ever say is HI. So yh he must be interested.
    What annoys me is he can talk to other girls around people, but not me. o.O Does he feel that I'm ganna bring him down? o.O
    Bring him down? you think hes on a pedestal now?

It's normal to be nervous around a crush, most people just get used to it.

(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Bring him down? you think hes on a pedestal now?

It's normal to be nervous around a crush, most people just get used to it.
    Oh my LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What so he has a crush on me? :/ Lol i'm confused myself. My heart says he does, but my mind says forget it

ReputationRep:
    Oh my LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What so he has a crush on me? :/ Lol i'm confused myself. My heart says he does, but my mind says forget it
    ffs y does it matter if you don't like him?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Fz1K9UCpLRo/maxresdefault.jpg
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tbh that guy knows he's got no chance

He never goes up to other girls asking whether they need help. Only asks me
    I know, I never have a chance:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrpopodopalaus)
    Oh yes, periods vary ALOT. Some girls will bleed for 10 days, some will bleed for 2 or even 1 :O For some girls the ovulation cycle can be up to 40 days rather than the 28 average day cycle. What's it generally like to bleed from your noonoo? Well it feels really weird because imagine peeing but thicker and just slowly seeping out every now and then, and then you have the passing of blood clots. Some girls, it's so heavy when they sit down and stand back up it's niagara falls haha. I used to be like that but then I got put on birth control, best thing EVER! Periods so much lighter and shorter. Mood changes are the worst I think personally for me, just before my period starts I'm in a mood with everyone, anyone can piss me off really easily, I don't want to talk to anyone, I want to be left alone. Sometimes I'm really hyper or crazy but rarely. I'd rate my period on the scale of 1-10 at a 5. Pain is fine if you take ibuprofen. It's a life saver. Socially it can be annoying, not being able to go swimming and stuff, feeling unsexy. When I have my period I tend to wear baggy clothes because I like to feel comfy and not have jeans sticking to me too much, I dunno haha. Tampons solve the swimming issue but it's still a bit unsexy haha.
    So when you walk around do you actually feel the blood coming out ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    why do some girls then feel it is acceptable to say sexist jokes about men for 90 minutes straight then when 1 is said in return say it is sexual harassment and threaten to report you?
    I can't speak for 'some girls' and I'm sure you're totally exaggerating with that statement. And if what you said can be considered sexual harassment then maybe you should be rethinking what you say to girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquity)
    I can't speak for 'some girls' and I'm sure you're totally exaggerating with that statement. And if what you said can be considered sexual harassment then maybe you should be rethinking what you say to girls.
    I am actually not exaggerating what happened.

What I had said was no different to what she had been saying about men, she had said how throughout 2 classes that men were useless as soon as I said something back she started saying she would report me for sexual harassment, thankfully at that point the teacher had heard what had been said and shut that down.
    I admit I was wrong to say it, however no one complained when the roles were reversed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    I am actually not exaggerating what happened.

What I had said was no different to what she had been saying about men, she had said how throughout 2 classes that men were useless as soon as I said something back she started saying she would report me for sexual harassment, thankfully at that point the teacher had heard what had been said and shut that down.
    I admit I was wrong to say it, however no one complained when the roles were reversed
    Well that is one case and of course not every girl is going to be perfect and not have double standards, as I said I can't speak for us all. What exactly did you say back seeing as you didn't actually answer that?

ReputationRep:
    Why is it Guys always go to women to ask for their number why isnt it the other way round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muzi786)
    Why is it Guys always go to women to ask for their number why isnt it the other way round
    I think sometimes we're afraid you're going to judge us or laugh at us if we do it

ReputationRep:
    If a random guy asked u he wants sex how would u react

i would never say such thing its 2 discusting to say but how would u feel if a random man asked for sex

ReputationRep:
    Well that is one case and of course not every girl is going to be perfect and not have double standards, as I said I can't speak for us all. What exactly did you say back seeing as you didn't actually answer that?
    I can't remember exactly but it was something like go back to the kitchen which is wrong but by this point I was sick of what she was saying and said it.

ReputationRep:
    What does it feel like having boobs?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I think sometimes we're afraid you're going to judge us or laugh at us if we do it
    You think guys aren't when we do it???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you actually like men? I mean seriously!

I've never had a girl like me for real. All the girls i see only like guys for the material goods they can get out of them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.