Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    It makes you sound like one of those guys that tried to be 'white knight' and calls girls m'lady and you can't categorise individuals by something so restricting, it doesn't make sense. Also, it's mostly used by guys trying to belittle other guys which is incredibly cringey
    Tbf, for all intensive purposes I'm what you'd call a white knight, but I still hate the terms

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    Dont you get an urge down there ? Does this happend throughout the day ? I dont mean randomly maybe if your sat down and a attractive guy walked past or something.
    Not really. The closest I get to that is like a sudden clenching of my tummy muscles. Really weird, I know!

ReputationRep:
    is it possible to escape the friend zone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh75)
    is it possible to escape the friend zone?
    Yeah . Tbh I don't believe in the friendzone. Anyone can turn from a crush to a friend vice versa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Yeah . Tbh I don't believe in the friendzone. Anyone can turn from a crush to a friend vice versa
    good, there is hope for me yet

ReputationRep:
    The friend zone is real though

ReputationRep:
    If say going from friend to crush is much easier than crush to friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    It makes you sound like one of those guys that tried to be 'white knight' and calls girls m'lady and you can't categorise individuals by something so restricting, it doesn't make sense. Also, it's mostly used by guys trying to belittle other guys which is incredibly cringey
    I'm an alpha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMaster1)
    If say going from friend to crush is much easier than crush to friend
    ok, but what about, crush kinda to friend then to crush again is that plausible or naw ?

There's no ZONES
    Is there such thing as crush zone?

Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    ok, but what about, crush kinda to friend then to crush again is that plausible or naw ?
    Definitely plausible. But there would have to be something that changed a great deal... Or seen in a different light. But yes, I believe that it is plausible

ReputationRep:
    there are zones ive been in them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Trivia:

Why do you think girls are generally so much more open and respectful towards a range of sensitive issues, than men?
    cultural conditioning innit

ReputationRep:
    Definitely plausible. But there would have to be something that changed a great deal... Or seen in a different light. But yes, I believe that it is plausible
    another quick question, if she doesnt make allot of eye contact when i speak to her what does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    there are zones ive been in them
    I wanna friendzone a guy. How can I?

ReputationRep:
    another quick question, if she doesnt make allot of eye contact when i speak to her what does that mean?
    Ask as many as you want! I'm wide awake... For now...

Um, I would say that she's either nervous or knows that there's something up... Usually history between you, if there is any...

ReputationRep:
    Start talking to his friends and other guys in general. Be more playful with him as opposed to serious... I have no idea how you personally would do best. All of my friend zones have noticed even before I did...

ReputationRep:
    Ask as many as you want! I'm wide awake... For now...

Um, I would say that she's either nervous or knows that there's something up... Usually history between you, if there is any...
    there's no bad history, i dont think she would be nervous about anything we get along quite well, i read online that girls do it when they like a guy; has that got any truth to it or is it bs?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Don't be evil

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Andy98)
    Don't be evil

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How can I

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.