The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
:eek:

Remind me never to piss you off

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:
Questions incoming!

What are your views on bills regarding dates should the bill be split or should the guy pay?
Why do some girls believe that it is alright to irrationally lash out at some men?
Why do some girls think that it's appropriate to grope men in clubs when it's clearly not wanted.

Why do some women use their menstrual cycle as an excuse to be forgiven for bad behavior?
Reply 562
Original post by Shafy97
Do you like Frijj milkshakes?

yes i do, i used to have them a lot when i was in sixth form and asda was just down the road :tongue:
Reply 563
Original post by Anonymous
Why are girls more vain in sixth form than uni ?

idk i understand what you mean but i cant explain the answer lol
Reply 564
Original post by Black Cat
Questions incoming!

What are your views on bills regarding dates should the bill be split or should the guy pay?
Why do some girls believe that it is alright to irrationally lash out at some men?
Why do some girls think that it's appropriate to grope men in clubs when it's clearly not wanted.

Why do some women use their menstrual cycle as an excuse to be forgiven for bad behavior?

i say equal pay but its nice when the guy offers to pay, makes you feel special.
idk, never done it
idk never done it
bc being on your period makes u out of control and lash out, a girl can turn from 0 to bit*h in 0.23424534 seconds :lol:
Hey girls! :h:

I have some serious questions to ask but this is one of them that I want to ask;

What do you girls, look for in a guy? Personality? Looks? Or anything in particular?

If some of you find that its a little bit personal, you can PM me and hopefully, know each other well! :smile: :h:
Reply 566
Original post by User2334541

I have some serious questions to ask but this is one of them that I want to ask;

What do you girls, look for in a guy? Personality? Looks? Or anything in particular?

If some of you find that its a little bit personal, you can PM me and hopefully, know each other well! :smile: :h:

personality more than looks :smile:

for personality ad say he has to be caring and kind and honest, for looks ad prefer tall, muscular/built, facial hair and nice lips :h:

if you have any qestions feel free to pm me :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by User2334541

Personality and looks are equal.

What do I look for? Loyal!! honest, not an *******, is very horny, a bit possessive, no double standards, good shoulders, not fat, likes what he does.
Girls does it annoy you when you get so hot on your period?
Girls does it annoy you having to carry breasts?

Girls most attractive thing a man can do who you ARE not obviously attracted too?

Oh yeah that reminds me: Some girls i dont think are attractive or ugly.. but i still have sexual thoughts about them, does that happen to you ladies or are you more rigid / selective?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 569
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Girls does it annoy you when you get so hot on your period?
Girls does it annoy you having to carry breasts?

Girls most attractive thing a man can do who you ARE not obviously attracted too?

Oh yeah that reminds me: Some girls i dont think are attractive or ugly.. but i still have sexual thoughts about them, does that happen to you ladies or are you more rigid / selective?

yes i get really hot in the night and get hot flushes during the day
not really but sometimes they get sore when going to be on period, its also annoying when doing exercise
be kind and caring to you.
more selective but i dont really think about it
Original post by oShahpo
That might be a bit controversial but it's a genuine question. Do you think women are less interested in mathematics than men?

In all honesty, no. I loved maths at school and was actually quite good at it, maths is a subject that many people don't enjoy anyway but I've never seen more girls dislike it than boys :smile:
Why u front so much for i want u, u want me whats the issue why so long, i gotta go and do other **** to
do you like curry?
Original post by Black Cat
Questions incoming!

I'd split the bill. Unless someone has taken me out for my birthday or to celebrate then I'll pay my half, pay for drinks or something. It's awkward when the other person is quite insistent on paying. Some people don't know how to bring it up either. You don't want to offend the person you're eating with.

Sometimes when you get really stressed and carrying everything, you can end up exploding. It's not okay and you shouldn't do it. Talking out your problems would be much more constructive. Attacking those close to you because of your own unrelated problems is really bad. Harmful in the long run.

Honestly I don't know. It's hardly polite to grope anyone. I'd blame it on alcohol but that still doesn't justify it.

Periods are bitch for some people. Cramps, hormones, headaches, nausea, general awfulness, pain seemingly everywhere and fatigue and tiredness. It can vary from month to month and greatly from person to person. Sometimes you just bitch mode. It's not an excuse for behaviour but can be a reason behind it. Not everyone has such extreme symptoms though.

Because men don't experience anything close to it some women use this excuse as a "You're a man you wouldn't know." arguement. It can be a shitty time but there's no reason to take it out on everyone else. If I can be civil, you can.
Reply 574
Original post by ArbinderSingh98
Why u front so much for i want u, u want me whats the issue why so long, i gotta go and do other **** to

is that a song lyric?
Reply 575
Original post by Anonymous
do you like curry?

@tutorscience i know its you
Original post by mkap
is that a song lyric?

No im angry cant u tell grr
Reply 577
Original post by mkap
is that a song lyric?

HAHAHA What the hell