Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Girls does it annoy you when you get so hot on your period?
    Girls does it annoy you having to carry breasts?

Girls most attractive thing a man can do who you ARE not obviously attracted too?

Oh yeah that reminds me: Some girls i dont think are attractive or ugly.. but i still have sexual thoughts about them, does that happen to you ladies or are you more rigid / selective?
    yes i get really hot in the night and get hot flushes during the day
    not really but sometimes they get sore when going to be on period, its also annoying when doing exercise
    be kind and caring to you.
    more selective but i dont really think about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    That might be a bit controversial but it's a genuine question. Do you think women are less interested in mathematics than men?
    In all honesty, no. I loved maths at school and was actually quite good at it, maths is a subject that many people don't enjoy anyway but I've never seen more girls dislike it than boys

ReputationRep:
    Why u front so much for i want u, u want me whats the issue why so long, i gotta go and do other **** to

do you like curry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Questions incoming!

What are your views on bills regarding dates should the bill be split or should the guy pay?
    Why do some girls believe that it is alright to irrationally lash out at some men?
    Why do some girls think that it's appropriate to grope men in clubs when it's clearly not wanted.

Why do some women use their menstrual cycle as an excuse to be forgiven for bad behavior?
    I'd split the bill. Unless someone has taken me out for my birthday or to celebrate then I'll pay my half, pay for drinks or something. It's awkward when the other person is quite insistent on paying. Some people don't know how to bring it up either. You don't want to offend the person you're eating with.

Sometimes when you get really stressed and carrying everything, you can end up exploding. It's not okay and you shouldn't do it. Talking out your problems would be much more constructive. Attacking those close to you because of your own unrelated problems is really bad. Harmful in the long run.

Honestly I don't know. It's hardly polite to grope anyone. I'd blame it on alcohol but that still doesn't justify it.

Periods are ***** for some people. Cramps, hormones, headaches, nausea, general awfulness, pain seemingly everywhere and fatigue and tiredness. It can vary from month to month and greatly from person to person. Sometimes you just ***** mode. It's not an excuse for behaviour but can be a reason behind it. Not everyone has such extreme symptoms though.

Because men don't experience anything close to it some women use this excuse as a "You're a man you wouldn't know." arguement. It can be a *****y time but there's no reason to take it out on everyone else. If I can be civil, you can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArbinderSingh98)
    Why u front so much for i want u, u want me whats the issue why so long, i gotta go and do other **** to
    is that a song lyric?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do you like curry?
    tutorscience i know its you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    is that a song lyric?
    No im angry cant u tell grr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    is that a song lyric?

HAHAHA What the hell

ReputationRep:
    let it all out...

(Original post by In2u)
    HAHAHA What the hell
    lmaooo it could be hahah

ReputationRep:
    Lol letting his feelings out by writing a song

ReputationRep:
    LOL we wrote the same thing mkap

want your attention.
    want to see you take your time out and pursue me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    LOL we wrote the same thing mkap
    great minds think alike, haha u remind me of my bestie lol

ReputationRep:
    want your attention.
    Get god on the phone, i havent got long i gotta go

ReputationRep:
    want your attention.
    In2u someone wrote back!!! they should do a duo

ReputationRep:
    Get god on the phone, i havent got long i gotta go
    im guessing its song? i tied google but it didnt recognise :rofl:

Why do some girls lead guys on, and then at the last minute just show no interest?

I know it's not all girls but what why do they do it for? Is it just straight attention? Or is it more tactical? Like does it make them feel better knowing they just killed someone's confidence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    Lol letting his feelings out by writing a song
    Lol im listening to Kendrick im gonna start drawing later need to be inspired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    In2u someone wrote back!!! they should do a duo
    they should do a rap battle

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.