Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    One more question.
    How do you feel about effeminate guys? Also metrosexual guys? Also, guys who shower everyday and use conditioner and don't fancy football?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    Physically, what turns you off the most about someone? This totally disregards emotions and mental states, personality or past. Just the now. Who they are in the flesh, to clear up from anyone who misinterprets.
    being unclean, looking scruffy can be hot af sometime but if it goes to the point that you look like a tramp then its a no no. everyones views are different for example i like a guy who has facial hair but some girls dont. its different for everyone. i find smoking unattractive. being sweaty or smelling of BO. being physically attracted isnt really a big think to me. you can fall for a guy bc of his personality, its happened to me in the past.

(Original post by Jordan15111998)
    what do girls like in general? I don't have much look with females
    your going to have to explain more

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey
    On the weekends i generally go out to bars and pretty much every weekend i have at least one girl flirting with me and touching my arm, i have no problem with talking to girls but i have trouble making the first move in fear of rejection.
    1. When a girl touches your arm frequently is this usually a flirting tactic?
    2. Would a girl label you as a creep if you went for a kiss after she had been flirting with you?
    idk i dont go to bars and flirt with guys lol but if i touch someones arm or touch them its when im flirting with them
    idk maybe she was leading you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrotskyiteRebel)
    One more question.
    How do you feel about effeminate guys? Also metrosexual guys? Also, guys who shower everyday and use conditioner and don't fancy football?
    theres nothing wrong with that. it just means that a guy takes care of his appearance, but alpha males are just the best lol :lol:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    theres nothing wrong with that. it just means that a guy takes care of his appearance, but alpha males are just the best lol :lol:
    You gotta admit it's a little camp

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    You gotta admit it's a little camp

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if he takes longer than me getting ready then yeah it is, mind you i take like 10 mins lol
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    if he takes longer than me getting ready then yeah it is, mind you i take like 10 mins lol
    I still don't get how women take so long

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ikr i wake up and im out f the house in half an hour, that inc bathroom, breakfast and getting ready lol
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    ikr i wake up and im out f the house in half an hour, that inc bathroom, breakfast and getting ready lol
    Takes me 15 minutes on a slow day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :eek: thats fasttt
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    :eek: thats fasttt
    Meh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Takes me 10-15 mins but I don't have breakfast

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But some of my friends will literally spend 30 mins to 1 hr just on makeup... Plus hair and taking ages to get dressed, I don't get it either tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat_99)
    But some of my friends will literally spend 30 mins to 1 hr just on makeup... Plus hair and taking ages to get dressed, I don't get it either tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What!? :eek: Wow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat_99)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's ridiculous, half of them don't need it and the other half don't look that good after it anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do girls move past crushes really quickly if you decide to give them what they want.... i.e. a relationship. ? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Do girls move past crushes really quickly if you decide to give them what they want.... i.e. a relationship. ? :/
    what dya mean?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you rush? I usually just take it slow, have a nice shower, make sure I don't smell like horse dung and that clothes look fine. You got to get it right at home though, No preening in the field, that's what insecure people do.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Do you rush? I usually just take it slow, have a nice shower, make sure I don't smell like horse dung and that clothes look fine. You got to get it right at home though, No preening in the field, that's what insecure people do.
    I take it steady

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The time you take to get ready shouldn't be determined by gender, some guys take longer to get ready than girls, some girls take longer to get ready than guys

(Original post by vybzkartel)
    do girls get turned on when a guy has a boner over them?
    No, we get scared.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.