Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    K, thanks. I am wearing it to somewhere important, thats why just asking...
    http://images.asos-media.com/inv/med.../image1xxl.jpg

this pic is better than the first one you posted.

shorter khaki jacket is nicer
    and yes I agree the whole outfit is nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therecovery)
    why do you like it when we ignore you all?
    why do girls like jerks?
    I have a friend who asks me this far too often. He's a nice guy and has been friend zoned by just about everyone, bless him. I think it has something to do with feeling slightly intimidated tbh. Also, it changes the way you see a guy who is overly nice, I have no idea why but for me personally, when I guy is really nice when I initially meet him, I automatically see him as a friend. Sorry I don't have an explanation!

ReputationRep:
    Unistudent77 i wash my hair in the evenings (not everyday though), if i wash it when i wake up it takes the mick to dry and i dont use a blow dryer so i just do it in the evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    What if it's hard to cope?
    what about all the years i spent in education just to get to that point?

I mean yeah i'll have kids, but after that, yeah i'll continue with my job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    http://images.asos-media.com/inv/med.../image1xxl.jpg

this pic is better than the first one you posted.

shorter khaki jacket is nicer
    and yes I agree the whole outfit is nice
    ooo nicee
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel;[url="tel:63517249")
    63517249[/url]]Hmm I see!! However, like you said, the clubs are likethe worst place to try and talk to guys!!!
    The loud music just doesn’t help either :lol:

It’s not that I don’t have the confidence to go and speak to guys!! I can talk to guys at bars and clubs ect it’s just that I’ve never really found anyone who i can get along with or has the same interests ect!!

Yeah i guess so! I’ll just have to wait and see how it goes!!!

It’s a good feeling knowing that you’re getting fit and healthy!! It genuinely makes you feel good inside and out!!!

Dude you’re really inspirational, did you know that? :P
    Fair enough, i think clubs can attract the immature 'lads' who do nothing but drink. No indication of their education or them being cultured...
    I don't think my boys look any different but if i got chatting to someone outsode of the club then the differences would become apparent. Well hopefully!

It does make you feel great!

Haha, thanks. Not really, i just have a positive outlook i think. Now that you follow me (thanks btw), check my 'dear you' posts if you want. I'm good now but a while back some stuff wasn't very pleasant. You just have to have to have a goal(s), a vision and friends and family to keep you good

I like this man for inspiration:

https://youtu.be/AROU2pRenEo (rant starts just after his gym session, about 2 mins in.)

https://youtu.be/gBS1iDyRgqc
    Skip to end of video, like 15 mins or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therecovery)
    why do you like it when we ignore you all?
    why do girls like jerks?
    I don't like this, nay I hate it.
    If he has a savage sense of humour that's alright and is attractive.
    I like guys who are nice and sweet to me but when they look at me they have a really sexy, horny look in their eyes but they treat me good.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap;[url="tel:63517875")
    63517875[/url]]Unistudent77 i wash my hair in the evenings (not everyday though), if i wash it when i wake up it takes the mick to dry and i dont use a blow dryer so i just do it in the evening.
    Oh ok, makes sense

Yeah, i don't always shower in the morning. If i've slept in then i van be ready in literally 3 mins but my hair won't be great and i'll look a bit tired.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.;[url="tel:63518019")
    63518019[/url]]I don't like this, nay I hate it.
    I like guys who are nice and sweet to me but when they look at me they have a really sexy, horny look in their eyes but they treat me good.
    Mate, i was savage with you and you thought i was in the huff
    (THAT IS A JOKE BTW) hahaha. Just winding you up, plez don't batter me xoxox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    Mate, i was savage with you and you thought i was in the huff
    (THAT IS A JOKE BTW) hahaha. Just winding you up, plez don't batter me xoxox
    what does the huff mean?

yh im defo gonna batter u with the rolling pin i use to roll out pastry in the kitchen every evening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    this :five:

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, makes sense

Yeah, i don't always shower in the morning. If i've slept in then i van be ready in literally 3 mins but my hair won't be great and i'll look a bit tired.
    haha :lol: yeah i HAVE to shower every morning same i think and hope i could just roll out bed and pull it off, saving it for one of them days

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, i think clubs can attract the immature 'lads' who do nothing but drink. No indication of their education or them being cultured...
    I don't think my boys look any different but if i got chatting to someone outsode of the club then the differences would become apparent. Well hopefully!

It does make you feel great!

Haha, thanks. Not really, i just have a positive outlook i think. Now that you follow me (thanks btw), check my 'dear you' posts if you want. I'm good now but a while back some stuff wasn't very pleasant. You just have to have to have a goal(s), a vision and friends and family to keep you good

I like this man for inspiration:

https://youtu.be/AROU2pRenEo (rant starts just after his gym session, about 2 mins in.)

https://youtu.be/gBS1iDyRgqc
    Skip to end of video, like 15 mins or something
    Couldnt have put that any better myself!!!

haha no probs!!
    yeah i'll check it out!!!!

yeah at least i have the support from my family and friends- which is helping me too!!!

yeah i've seen that video before!!! (the first link) It helped me when i needed the motivation to start going to the gym initially!! I'll watch the other one too!!

Thanks again!!! You're really helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    I find I have to tone it down, it's great usually and gets a lot of laughs and advances, but then people start taking you seriously and suddenly you have to start defending yourself from that native american genocide joke you made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    wow really?
    my mum did the same when she didnt need to aswell
    but i dont see it as a bad thing if anything it has made me more responsible and mature
    I would not want to throw away all the hard work and my dream
    what career are you considering?
    im hoping to be a clinical scientist. honestly i think it will be worth it being there 100% for my kids.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.;[url="tel:63518127")
    63518127[/url]]what does the huff mean?

yh im defo gonna batter u with the rolling pin i use to roll out pastry in the kitchen every evening
    (If you are being serious)
    To go into a mood. Be all stroppy and grumpy/angry due to something that was said etc.

(Original post by mkap;[url="tel:63518143")
    63518143[/url]]this :five:

(Original post by mkap;[url="tel:63518199")
    63518199[/url]]haha :lol: yeah i HAVE to shower every morning same i think and hope i could just roll out bed and pull it off, saving it for one of them days
    Yeah, some guys shower rarely but i'm everyday just not always in the morning if i'm too late.

I bet you can pull it off...

Also, thanks for the visitor message. I liked it
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel;[url="tel:63518223")
    63518223[/url]]Couldnt have put that any better myself!!!

haha no probs!!
    yeah i'll check it out!!!!

yeah at least i have the support from my family and friends- which is helping me too!!!

yeah i've seen that video before!!! (the first link) It helped me when i needed the motivation to start going to the gym initially!! I'll watch the other one too!!

Thanks again!!! You're really helpful
    Thing is... I am a 'lad' really but i just don't think that means you have to be a d**k to other people.

Drink with the boys, be a bit loud. Flaunt what you have etc etc but don't be obnoxious and horrible to people...

A fair few of my friends will be a bit different in public compared with privately. I think that is fine. I'd make jokes and wind my girl up in public but behind clothes doors i'd be cute. We are all aware we are like that and that's accepted amongst the boys.

No problem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    im hoping to be a clinical scientist. honestly i think it will be worth it being there 100% for my kids.
    yh sorry
    i deleted it because i realised you should be able to do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    what about all the years i spent in education just to get to that point?

I mean yeah i'll have kids, but after that, yeah i'll continue with my job
    I respect that decision either way. It's hard to leave your job because of all the hard work you put in for it while its also hard to keep your job due to the struggles a mother has.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    Hi I saw a thread for girls called

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

So i thought i would do one for you guys. If you have any questions just post it here and I'm sure a girl will get back to you :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Straight girls... I just concluded that before you go to sleep at night you make a detailed plan of how you can ruin your BF's day. My question is... How long does it take you to create it? Do you draw on inspiration from previous successful plans? Is there some online forum like TSR where you all exchange notes on the best most effective ways to **** up his day? Is there a preferred time, like just after he wakes up... or is any time fair game?

Just wondering...

ReputationRep:
    Unistudent77

lol what? that wasn't being savage that was you putting dots

yh ur right I thought u were being moody with me, or as you say "in the huff"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.