Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVRG)
    Straight girls... I just concluded that before you go to sleep at night you make a detailed plan of how you can ruin your BF's day. My question is... How long does it take you to create it? Do you draw on inspiration from previous successful plans? Is there some online forum like TSR where you all exchange notes on the best most effective ways to **** up his day? Is there a preferred time, like just after he wakes up... or is any time fair game?

Just wondering...
    only takes like literally 5 mins, usually while we're brushing our teeth so as not to waste time.
    no we don't take inspiration from old plans we like to be innovative and original (sometimes overlap can occur)

no we don't exchange plans because girls can be b*tches and steal each others plans, sometimes we will kindly offer our own plans to other girls however.

just after he wakes up can be good because it REALLY ****s up his whole day cause he starts the day feeling bad, so yes it is the optimum time.
    anytime is fair game, morning = bonus points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    only takes like literally 5 mins, usually while we're brushing our teeth so as not to waste time.
    no we don't take inspiration from old plans we like to be innovative and original (sometimes overlap can occur)

no we don't exchange plans because girls can be b*tches and steal each others plans, sometimes we will kindly offer our own plans to other girls however.

just after he wakes up can be good because it REALLY ****s up his whole day cause he starts the day feeling bad, so yes it is the optimum time.
    anytime is fair game, morning = bonus points.
    I knew it... <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVRG)
    I knew it... <3
    if your girlfriend is really treating you so bad that you came to such a conclusion, then what the hell.

Spoiler:
    Show
    if anything we wake up/go to sleep thinking about how we can make the guy we like feel good.
    Spoiler:
    Show

if he deserves it that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    That's like saying 'do you think going down on a women is disgusting?'

Well no. I'll happily go down on her, it's a pre-requisite of good sex really. If he hated going down, if she hated giving BJs then it can worked around but imo, it's all about give and take. I personally enjoy going down on her so even if she didn't like giving BJs i'd still give her oral.
    lol wut

I want to know the opinion of bj from women. the hell is your post about

ReputationRep:
    if your girlfriend is really treating you so bad that you came to such a conclusion, then what the hell.
    Pah! You're not fooling anyone with that spoiler... Maybe you don't realise you do it? Like sleep walking. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    lol wut

LOL bahahaaa

ReputationRep:
    (If you are being serious)
    To go into a mood. Be all stroppy and grumpy/angry due to something that was said etc.

Yeah, some guys shower rarely but i'm everyday just not always in the morning if i'm too late.

I bet you can pull it off...

Also, thanks for the visitor message. I liked it

Thing is... I am a 'lad' really but i just don't think that means you have to be a d**k to other people.

Drink with the boys, be a bit loud. Flaunt what you have etc etc but don't be obnoxious and horrible to people...

A fair few of my friends will be a bit different in public compared with privately. I think that is fine. I'd make jokes and wind my girl up in public but behind clothes doors i'd be cute. We are all aware we are like that and that's accepted amongst the boys.

No problem!
    Ahhh okay I see!! The basketball team I play with are all guys in their 20’s who are exactly like what you’ve described yourself- I get on with them fine, and they are sort of the reason I got into fitness!! (Though being the only girl in the team, and being the youngest too has its advantages and disadvantages too:lol:)

I know what you mean though; i don’t like guys like that! I find them annoying and some what disrespectful to

Haha i like guys like that though, like you get to know what they’re really like, when their not around their friends and it’s kinda cute,you get to know what they’re really like and find out that their just giant softies-haha i guess i’ll have to wait to find someone like that!!

ReputationRep:
    How deep is your vagina?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    I respect that decision either way. It's hard to leave your job because of all the hard work you put in for it while its also hard to keep your job due to the struggles a mother has.
    haha yeah it'll be hard to wouldn't it?! God i can't imagine what it would be like!! :eek: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LVRG)
    Pah! You're not fooling anyone with that spoiler... Maybe you don't realise you do it? Like sleep walking. xD
    I'm not lying.
    I dont care if you don't believe me, just cause your girlfriend treats you bad doesn't mean all girls have this weird agenda to make their man's life hell.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not lying.
    I dont care if you don't believe me, just cause your girlfriend treats you bad doesn't mean all girls have this weird agenda to make their man's life hell.
    I believe that you believe what you're saying. I guess that's good enough <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    http://images.asos-media.com/inv/med.../image1xxl.jpg

this pic is better than the first one you posted.

shorter khaki jacket is nicer
    and yes I agree the whole outfit is nice
    Yh, I got the shorter one!! The other one was similar, that's why I posted it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.;[url="tel:63518653")
    63518653[/url]]Unistudent77

lol what? that wasn't being savage that was you putting dots

yh ur right I thought u were being moody with me, or as you say "in the huff"
    'That was you putting dots' what? I have no idea what you mean. Your Lincolnshire slang bamboozles me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    Physically, what turns you off the most about someone? This totally disregards emotions and mental states, personality or past. Just the now. Who they are in the flesh, to clear up from anyone who misinterprets.
    Accents and voice pitch
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus;[url="tel:63518947")
    63518947[/url]]lol wut

Nah, i'm out. My point was obvious.

Also, why didn't you put 'Girls, what is your opinion on giving a guy a BJ?' ?
    Instead you put a question implying that doing so is disgusting... So nah, i can't deal. I'm out.

(Original post by CleverSquirrel;[url="tel:63519049")
    63519049[/url]]Ahhh okay I see!! The basketball team I play with are all guys in their 20’s who are exactly like what you’ve described yourself- I get on with them fine, and they are sort of the reason I got into fitness!! (Though being the only girl in the team, and being the youngest too has its advantages and disadvantages too:lol:)

I know what you mean though; i don’t like guys like that! I find them annoying and some what disrespectful to

Haha i like guys like that though, like you get to know what they’re really like, when their not around their friends and it’s kinda cute,you get to know what they’re really like and find out that their just giant softies-haha i guess i’ll have to wait to find someone like that!!
    Well that's good that you get on well with them...
    I'm guessing you are very tall then?
    Why not get fired into them... Being the only girl and youngest would have many advantages imo

Most are big softies. Although i never try and portray a really aggressive/Alpha persona as it isn't really me. I'm somewhere inbetween.

People that know me think i'm kind and a nice guy. My friend was banging on about how i was a 'faultless man' when he was drunk recently haha (we paughed an awful lot about it the nect day as he also said it to my other friend. He's a lovely guy though). However, he also said 'in the 3 years i've known you and 2 years we've lived together, i've never said one bad word about you. None of us have' and my other flatmate agreed. So that was cute.
    I was like guys plez stap, i'll start blushing.

However, some people who don't know me say i can come across as aggressive at times and protective of people. I can kick off.
    I worked in a fish factory for 5 months over last summer, to survive in that place you do need a bit of aggression and attitude when required.

Most guys are cute inside but some have a funny way of showing it at times haha

ReputationRep:
    Nah, i'm out. My point was obvious.

Also, why didn't you put 'Girls, what is your opinion on giving a guy a BJ?' ?
    Instead you put a question implying that doing so is disgusting... So nah, i can't deal. I'm out.

Well that's good that you get on well with them...
    I'm guessing you are very tall then?
    Why not get fired into them... Being the only girl and youngest would have many advantages imo

Most are big softies. Although i never try and portray a really aggressive/Alpha persona as it isn't really me. I'm somewhere inbetween.

People that know me think i'm kind and a nice guy. My friend was banging on about how i was a 'faultless man' when he was drunk recently haha (we paughed an awful lot about it the nect day as he also said it to my other friend. He's a lovely guy though). However, he also said 'in the 3 years i've known you and 2 years we've lived together, i've never said one bad word about you. None of us have' and my other flatmate agreed. So that was cute.
    I was like guys plez stap, i'll start blushing.

However, some people who don't know me say i can come across as aggressive at times and protective of people. I can kick off.
    I worked in a fish factory for 5 months over last summer, to survive in that place you do need a bit of aggression and attitude when required.

Most guys are cute inside but some have a funny way of showing it at times haha
    haha no i'm quite small!! 5"3 to be exact!!
    so i get bullied by these guys too haha they are like giants and i'm like the ant,, though i get away with it on court because i can get to places quickly

but i couldn't even if i wanted to!! they're all in relationships!! so i end up being their counsellor instead :lol:

aww your friend seems really sweet aha!! that's really adorable actaully
    a fish factory? what was that like working there?!

haha yeah i guess they are!! you just have to break the ice i guess!! haha

ReputationRep:
    'That was you putting dots' what? I have no idea what you mean. Your Lincolnshire slang bamboozles me.
    you said something like : I'm not vain like alkaline. was implying...

the dots
    your comment wasn't savage, it was the dots that made me think you were in a mood with me and overall atmosphere of the line that's all
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.;[url="tel:63520169")
    63520169[/url]]you said something like : I'm not vain like alkaline. was implying...

the dots
    your comment wasn't savage, it was the dots that made me think you were in a mood with me and overall atmosphere of the line that's all
    Oh ok. My use of ellipsis. I do that a lot, it's just something i do, know what i mean?.... (that was deliberate obv)

I should have put '' after it. My bad

(Original post by CleverSquirrel;[url="tel:63520133")
    63520133[/url]]haha no i'm quite small!! 5"3 to be exact!!
    so i get bullied by these guys too haha they are like giants and i'm like the ant,, though i get away with it on court because i can get to places quickly

but i couldn't even if i wanted to!! they're all in relationships!! so i end up being their counsellor instead :lol:

aww your friend seems really sweet aha!! that's really adorable actaully
    a fish factory? what was that like working there?!

haha yeah i guess they are!! you just have to break the ice i guess!! haha
    You are small haha. A good size imo. I don't like girls above 5'7 since i'm only 5'10. I know i'm not small but still...

Oh..... That sucks! Fak. There goes that plan haha.

Yeah, we're all v cute. Sensitive men. However if a randomer disrespects one of the boys then that's it. We could be more diplomatic for intelligent men, we chose the more animalistic response of being aggressive af and wanting to go.

Yeah haha, emmm not great. I'm going back in a few weeks as uni is finished and i need the coin.
    Tbh the work became easy and i had good banter with some of the people. However, outwith those people it is full of proper mutants. Like genuinely there must be something in the water.
    I just made sure they didn't bully me ans knew that i wouldn't take any **** and it was all good.

Yeah, the only way you can break that ice is chatting to them over a period of time.

Serious chat here - If you like the guy... DO NOT let him have your p***y straight away.
    You can go beyond kissing, onto oral etc and gradually get to full on sex.
    You don't have to stop him for ages but become friends first...

Obviously he could still bang and leave but there is a better chance of avoiding that if you do the above imo

A while back this girls group of friends used to look at me, I dont notice it now. But what could it mean? Very unlikely that she has a crush on me never initates etc.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok. My use of ellipsis. I do that a lot, it's just something i do, know what i mean?.... (that was deliberate obv)

I should have put '' after it. My bad

You are small haha. A good size imo. I don't like girls above 5'7 since i'm only 5'10. I know i'm not small but still...

Oh..... That sucks! Fak. There goes that plan haha.

Yeah, we're all v cute. Sensitive men. However if a randomer disrespects one of the boys then that's it. We could be more diplomatic for intelligent men, we chose the more animalistic response of being aggressive af and wanting to go.

Yeah haha, emmm not great. I'm going back in a few weeks as uni is finished and i need the coin.
    Tbh the work became easy and i had good banter with some of the people. However, outwith those people it is full of proper mutants. Like genuinely there must be something in the water.
    I just made sure they didn't bully me ans knew that i wouldn't take any **** and it was all good.

Yeah, the only way you can break that ice is chatting to them over a period of time.

Serious chat here - If you like the guy... DO NOT let him have your p***y straight away.
    You can go beyond kissing, onto oral etc and gradually get to full on sex.
    You don't have to stop him for ages but become friends first...

Obviously he could still bang and leave but there is a better chance of avoiding that if you do the above imo
    haha yeah i'm quite small nah 5"10 for me is quite tall haha!!

lol yeah i know right!!!!

haha obvious if someone disrespects you sometimes have to show them the hard way-lol

ahh okay i see,you do get some weird people at work, and some you dont even get along with either

are you still at uni then?

haha thanks for the advice!!! I don't really let people get that close to me quickly, and my luck with guys has always been awful

but yes, I'll take note of that, thank you again

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.