Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-rated)
    What do you actually do when you go in groups to the facilities?
    i actually dont know, i think its a subconscious thing haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Have you ever fallen for a guy you initially rejected ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah about five years later when he still had a big crush on me.

(Original post by Alexion)
    What's the main thing that'll bring a new guy to your attention?
    what dya mean new guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    being ripped and muscular and is very ugly and ugly.

what r ur views on the statemnt aboe
    when a guy is built its hot af but not when he looks like a body builder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do girls stare a lot at strangers they like (on the tube or bus) like how guys do?
    Never. It's considered creepy. We generally try to be inconspicuous and throw glances their way :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vybzkartel)
    do girls get turned on when a guy has a boner over them?
    Oh lord yes. Although only if it's a guy I'm attracted to. I think what's hot is when you're making out and the guy is turned on by that and he gets a boner. It's very satisfying more than anything that you could turn someone on like that.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:63527209")
    63527209[/url]]why jk? that's sweet

and lol why did you quote my "i'm fine thanks"

"ll guys will love it if you encourage him to **** you harder" lol that smiley

"Moaning, heavy breathing, grabbing me etc etc is enough, then she'll wail as she gets closer, shouting my name at certain points, grabbing onto stuff tightly and at the point of orgasm she can go quieter for a time."

yup all natural, the wailing thing is natural but so embarassing as a female , but I guess in the moment you really don't care.
    I've noticed I do start to breathe heavier even with minimal arousal but does this put the guy off? it's the only thing I'd be majorly self conscious about since it might come across as me being unfit/unhealthy or something but it's not. or if he thought my moans were ugly
    I meant to put 'LOL' after quoting 'i'm fine thanks'. Quite savage and i laughed at it.

You need to stop being so self-conscious i think...
    Why would i criticise a girl for wailing, i'd love it.
    When i'm getting close then i'm sure i grown or moan. I know i say comments go her and they are probably cringe worthy etc etc. Eveyone does it unless you're faking it. It's natural to be somewhat overhwhelmed by feeling or struggling to remain composed.

He knows you aren't really unfit etc so he wouldn't assume the heavy breathing equals unfit.
    Just relax and enjoy it.... Stop over-thinking it

(Original post by Proxenus;[url="tel:63527293")
    63527293[/url]]being ripped and muscular and is very ugly and ugly.

what r ur views on the statemnt aboe
    Well i can't really understand the sentence. If you mean ripped and muscular on an ugly guy then....
    The guy can't do anything about how he fundamentally looks so surely it isn't a bad thing...

I think really big is not attractive but can that be achieved naturally? Doubtful. I'm dubious about how big i can actually get. FFMI calculator would suggest ABSOLUTE max is 190ish lbs at 10-12% bf (still have abs). Very big but not the huge steroided guys you see in movies etc.

(Original post by alkaline.;[url="tel:63527297")
    63527297[/url]]err are you trying to start a fight with him?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't like too muscly either
    I'm not sure haha.
    And, to your spoiler, you made that clear too

(Original post by mkap;[url="tel:63527853")
    63527853[/url]]lol this thread isnt just for girls to answer, a guy can answer if he wants, who bloody cares. dont have a baby over it
    Thanks fam
    (Original post by mkap;[url="tel:63527855")
    63527855[/url]]no anal is gross, i would never do it
    Oh ok....

(Original post by mkap;[url="tel:63527887")
    63527887[/url]]when a guy is built its hot af but not when he looks like a body builder
    Define 'bodybuilder' big?

Is he too big? (skip to 19 min)
    https://youtu.be/LM2x8Ws4iZw

He is big but not like unnatural looking imo. I'd love to have that size but probably never achieve it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know my stuff because I'm inexperienced/virgin but I'm female so I have first experience of emotions/how I think obviously. Although "articulate" about many things I've been told I can be naive so idk.
    Also, I think about things, just things in general alot so I have lots of ideas.

trying to imagine a boy that's genuinely innocent and I don't think I can lol, how old are you?

lol undoes the rope that'd be funny, and yes I'd like that.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you're definitely not innocent with an idea like that....
    You definitely don't speak like you're virgin! Speak like yo're well experienced. Can a guy not have that thing? I'm pretty sure gender has nothing to do with fantasising about intimacy.

Let's say I've never kissed anyone or been in a relationship. Kinda poor going for an 18 year old, but that's about it really. Physically I'm innocent, then. Mentally, not so much.

ReputationRep:
    what is this thread turning into? :eek:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap;[url="tel:63528833")
    63528833[/url]]what is this thread turning into? :eek:
    A mild version of our PMs i think...

I'm enjoying it tbh

ReputationRep:
    I like a girl, she accepts my hugs and hugs me tight. I like her, but does she like me?

Her birthday is coming up, she said she wants nothing, for her birthday, what should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    A mild version of our PMs i think...

I'm enjoying it tbh
    haha our PMs arnt even that bad or as bad as this thread :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wisdom2)
    I like a girl, she accepts my hugs and hugs me tight. I like her, but does she like me?

Her birthday is coming up, she said she wants nothing, for her birthday, what should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    get her something, get her something good. be spontaneous, no girl would never want a gift but doesn't want to seem greedy
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap;[url="tel:63528959")
    63528959[/url]]haha our PMs arnt even that bad or as bad as this thread :lol:
    Obviously i'm doing a good job of restraining myself then!

Also, it probably does say something about this thread.... Too much 'anon' for my liking though, people should be more open...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    get her something, get her something good. be spontaneous, no girl would never want a gift but doesn't want to seem greedy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you give me an example of what to get her?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you give me an example of what to get her?
    Perfume. Not too expensive but within your budget. Or a nice necklace or ear rings.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She's lying, she wants something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    what is this thread turning into? :eek:
    It turned into this a few pages ago haha what did you expect? It's chill though.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rara Diaz)
    Perfume. Not too expensive but within your budget. Or a nice necklace or ear rings.
    What budget are you guys talking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    She's lying, she wants something

Posted from TSR Mobile

This. Do not fall for the trap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    What budget are you guys talking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well depends on you. How much do you usually spend on a present. What I'm saying don't spend a lot buying something fancy. Buy something that isn't too expensive as per how much you usually spend but not something cheap for the heck of it. Buy something that she would appreciate and something personal. Earr rings, necklaces and perfumes would work. Also, include a tiny letter or message. She'll find it cute.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.