Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    she just used you as a free taxi
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk, why didn't you just sleep over at her house I mean it's 5am.
    did you guys talk the night/day after as well??

it's a sign that you are good enough to keep her entertained for such a long period of time so yes it's good
    I am always a free taxi to many of my friends as i dont drink - dont need to to have a good time. I honestly dont mind as long they dont abuse it - which tbf no one does.

She messaged me asking if i was still going out, i was - so i picked he up just gone nine so we were out the whole night, did the same last week as well lol.

Cos i have two dogs at mine and she has kids.

(Original post by mkap)
    yes it is a good sign or she got too drunk to care.
    nope she wasnt drunk, mildly pissed thats it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    Not always!

I do exactly this but some girls still go for guys that are the exact opposite i.e crap personality, a chav and no looks all in one
    maybe they don't find your face attractive.

some girls just have bad taste lol (everyone wants different things otherwise who would the chavs date?also those girls are probably chavs at heart..)

or they like *****y guys cause it's non-threatening and they have the power in the relationship cause the boy knows the girl is way too good for them.

ReputationRep:

some girls just have bad taste lol (everyone wants different things otherwise who would the chavs date?also those girls are probably chavs at heart..)

or they like *****y guys cause it's non-threatening and they have the power in the relationship cause the boy knows the girl is way too good for them.
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:

probs bc the guys are bad boys, everyone loves a badboy :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    What does childbirth feel like?
    36 bones breaking at the same time
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    personally no.

for other girls: if would probably work if you had a hot body
    and the personality would make you eligible for long term things I'd think.
    (Original post by mkap)
    it depends tbh, i fell for someones personality as they wernt really good looking. but like alkaline said its desirable for long term.
    So, I'm gonna die alone unless I pull my **** together

(Original post by redleader1)
    It can do
    Whatever floats your boat I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    probs bc the guys are bad boys, everyone loves a badboy :rofl:
    Lol you can get yourself a badboy, I can see the attraction but I'd rather not thanks.

(Original post by Andy98)
    So, I'm gonna die alone unless I pull my **** together
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im not gonna say yes or no, why don't you just find a girl to match your own traits.

Generally, It's attractive when a guy has his **** together anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Lol you can get yourself a badboy, I can see the attraction but I'd rather not thanks.

Im not gonna say yes or no, why don't you just find a girl to match your own traits.

Generally, It's attractive when a guy has his **** together anyway.
    lol no more badboys for me :no: :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    lol no more badboys for me :no: :naughty:
    Why not? If you like them so much. It's like denying yourself pleasure

Imo what's the point of being with a good boy if you secretly like the bad ones more?

ReputationRep:
    the bad boys are all cavalier, indifferent, mysterious, exciting and know how to take control in a discreet way, why would you want a boring guy who compliments your sweater?

ReputationRep:
    Why not? If you like them so much. It's like denying yourself pleasure

Imo what's the point of being with a good boy if you secretly like the bad ones more?
    lol dont like em that much :rofl: but girls do tend to go for the bad boys like luminary child said

ReputationRep:
    why do u always go for the badboys? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    the bad boys are all cavalier, indifferent, mysterious, exciting and know how to take control in a discreet way, why would you want a boring guy who compliments your sweater?
    its good to be a bit of both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    why do u always go for the badboys? :sad:
    http://img.picturequotes.com/2/67/66...er-quote-1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    You can be good and not be boring.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't see my ex for may last year due to my AS level exams and she dumped me after a week... Girls can't you hold on?

ReputationRep:
    Agreed but much rarer, part of what makes them bad is that they push the boundaries of what is acceptable, by all means truthfully morality is quite ambiguous, there is no such thing as a bad or good guy just degrees of both. A badboy is hardly going to throw a child in the river for the laughs (well), quite the contrary actually far more likely to save it due to risk taking.

ReputationRep:
    It's obviously not actually true the whole badboy thing, if I had a criminal record I would probably be less likely to have a girl in my life because it ruins your prospects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    aw :console: but seriously good guys are good long term, theyre more caring and will love you more

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.