Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    aw :console: but seriously good guys are good long term, theyre more caring and will love you more
    :sly: best of both worlds

well played mkap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K3001N)
    I couldn't see my ex for may last year due to my AS level exams and she dumped me after a week... Girls can't you hold on?
    she dumped you bc you didnt go see her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    :sly: best of both worlds

well played mkap
    meh despite our debates you seem decent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    It's obviously not actually true the whole badboy thing, if I had a criminal record I would probably be less likely to have a girl in my life because it ruins your prospects.
    Depends on the girl, plenty of girls who find the whole criminal thing a bit attractive, if only for danger, whether they're stupid enough to get involved is another thing entirely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Agreed but much rarer, part of what makes them bad is that they push the boundaries of what is acceptable, by all means truthfully morality is quite ambiguous, there is no such thing as a bad or good guy just degrees of both. A badboy is hardly going to throw a child in the river for the laughs (well), quite the contrary actually far more likely to save it due to risk taking.
    You're not gonna like what I am about to say, but looking at the discussion of badboys vs niceguys, Donald Trump is the political badboy, whereas someone like Ted Cruz is the nice guy (nice guy in a negative way)

Ted Cruz is very nervous and neurotic and that personality suggests to most people that he is holding bad a lot of nastiness, he has a hidden aggression, whereas people don't mind Trump's bulllish persona and in fact it puts them at ease because his persona makes you feel that if he were going to screw you, he would be doing it right now

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't see my ex for may last year due to my AS level exams and she dumped me after a week... Girls can't you hold on?
    doesn't sound like a very serious relationship, with all due respect.

the number of LDRs answers your question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    meh despite our debates you seem like a decent person
    Thank you mkap :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Depends on the girl, plenty of girls who find the whole criminal thing a bit attractive, if only for danger, whether they're stupid enough to get involved is another thing entirely.
    lol guys where im from take a picture of their criminal record and post it on facebook as theyre proud of it

ReputationRep:
    She not a very good quality gf for lack of better words.
    We can hold on. She is clearly lacking in patience.

You can also sleepover at each other's and stay up and study together? Personally that's something I'd actually like to do and can also satisfy each other in between.

If she couldn't wait a week surely it's better shes gone earlier than later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    she dumped you bc you didnt go see her?
    yup, she said she couldn't 'hack' not seeing me lol

ReputationRep:
    yup, she said she couldn't 'hack' not seeing me lol
    hm shes not into the relationhsip as much as you are. how long hadnt you seen each other for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    She not a very good quality gf for lack of better words.
    We can hold on. She is clearly lacking in patience.

You can also sleepover at each other's and stay up and study together? Personally that's something I'd actually like to do and can also satisfy each other in between.

If she couldn't wait a week surely it's better shes gone earlier than later.
    Exactly! My best friend didn't like her so that was one issue in the first place, she did a BTEC in media so had all the free time in the world, she was re taking her maths GCSE so I offered to tutor her but she had none of it!
    I guess it was a lucky escape XD

Yeah I mean having a relationship where you can study together and have intellectual conversations together is pretty much 'Goals'
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    I'm not gonna say yes or no, why don't you just find a girl to match your own traits.

Generally, It's attractive when a guy has his **** together anyway.
    I have, I just don't see myself to be a worthwhile person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ Redeems)
    doesn't sound like a very serious relationship, with all due respect.

the number of LDRs answers your question.
    Yeah it wasn't; oh well. I mean I failed my chemistry exam because I was upset about the whole thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    hm shes not into the relationhsip as much as you are. how long hadnt you seen each other for?
    Hadn't seen her for a week and a half... Personally I believe she probably started talking to other people!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it wasn't; oh well. I mean I failed my chemistry exam because I was upset about the whole thing...
    how long had you been together?

ReputationRep:
    Hadn't seen her for a week and a half... Personally I believe she probably started talking to other people!
    tbh i could hack a week and a half thats nothing, at least you was texting and stuff. she probs lost interest. sorry mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ Redeems)
    how long had you been together?
    sounds stupid but 3 months... I hadn't had a girlfriend prior and I was 18 so she was my first, so it definitely was a shock!

ReputationRep:
    Can you tell the difference between a 17 inch and a 17.5-inch bicep, and does this bother you ? (Both at the same bodyfat %)

ReputationRep:
    Probably did! Oh well, on to bigger and better things!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.