Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    why do ugly ladies think that they r very hot and why do hot ladies think they r very ugly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raju.motors)
    why do ugly ladies think that they r very hot and why do hot ladies think they r very ugly?
    ?

At the end of the day, most people are insecure about themselves. Appearance is extremely subjective so someone you would find 'ugly' I could find extremely attractive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster15)
    ?

At the end of the day, most people are insecure about themselves. Appearance is extremely subjective so someone you would find 'ugly' I could find extremely attractive...
    only ugly ppl would say that. u must be ugly

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I guess.

I was just answering your question *shrugs*

er can you stfu.
    ur ugly m8 can u look at yourself first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    er can you stfu.
    ur ugly m8 can u look at yourself first.
    u r anonymous so u must be ugly too. i look nice so please shutting up

u r anonymous so u must be ugly too. i look nice so please shutting up
    nope.
    anon has nothing to do with looks, it's called privacy since some answers given on this thread are sensitive.

perhaps you can't see your yourself properly with your eyes so far to the sides of your head .
    Spoiler:
    Show
    beauty is subjective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster15)
    ?

I agree:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How would you feel about your boyfriend/partner going to a strip club? Is it a compelte no-go, are there rules or would you just let him do what he wants?

Likewise, would you go to a male one if you're in a relationship and what would be your boundaries?
    It would depend on the guy, how much I could trust him, why he was going, etc. If he's going alone in the middle of the night I'd be a bit suspect but if it's a guys hanging out thing and I can trust him I don't think I'd mind so much.

I wouldn't go to a male strip club regardless of if I was in a relationship or not tbh so no worries there.

ReputationRep:
    What does vagina feel like?
    Do you enjoy holding hands?
    Would you like it if a boy wrote you a poem for you because he really liked you even if you didn't like him back?

How would you reject a guy who like you in a romantic way but you weren't interested in? (Like what would you say to him)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therecovery)
    why do you like it when we ignore you all?
    why do girls like jerks?
    Most girls actually dont like jerks, its just a stupid stereotype.
    If she does have a jerk in her life that is one of her deepest mistake unless he changes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Do you enjoy holding hands?
    Would you like it if a boy wrote you a poem for you because he really liked you even if you didn't like him back?

How would you reject a guy who like you in a romantic way but you weren't interested in? (Like what would you say to him)
    Yep i think holding hands is cute and alot of girls like it, unless your hands are sweaty smelly and clammy.

I think it would be cute to write a poem but sometimes it gets a bt freaky and the girl would be more hesitant towards you especially if its deep

If he told me.. Id be like 'but im sorry that im not sorry but I actually dont feel the same way.'

ReputationRep:
    😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Girls, what 'signs' of interest would you show if you liked a guy, like naturally ? I Was thinking if you keep looking at a guy, but that doesnt really mean you like him does it ? I know it varies for girls.

Oh and if you liked a guy, and didnt see him for two weeks would the vibe of the crush rub out since you didnt have contact ? Thats whats going to happen with my crush, we just started talking and getting along and now she off for two weeks.

(Original post by xobeauty)
    Contractions alone feel like you're getting stomped on your back by an elephant. That's what I've been told. How women do it naturally ppffff, God only knows.

Actually that's what my period feels like but it's prob more like a baby elephant.
    researchers have concluded that the pain of childbirth is measurable to being burnt alive

ReputationRep:
    researchers have concluded that the pain of childbirth is measurable to being burnt alive
    ow....

ReputationRep:
    So it's a burning sensation:hand: I don't want it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    So it's a burning sensation:hand: I don't want it.
    Sy you had fallen pregnant and never wanted nor planned to have the child, would you abort to avoid it or have the child, deal with 'the fire that burns inside' (Skillet - Madness in me) and put it up for adoption, or raise it yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Would you ever get off with a guy that you knew your friend liked?

(Original post by Bulletzone)
    Describe in detail how a period feels........................... ..x.x
    How does it feel having boobs?
    I don't get any period pain so it just feels normal to me except you can feel the blood coming out from your body. The annoying thing is having to wash and clean when the blood leaks through into your underwear.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.