Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Awful situation Watch

Announcements

(Original post by chikane)
    So you met once then this incident happened? I will be honest if yes then she does not owe you anything you are a stranger to her.
    Yes it was kind of you to look after her i mean other guys might have just ran off never to be seen again. You tried to help her she isn't listening there is nothing else you can do but hope she sorts herself out.
    That's correct. Sorry if I never really mentioned that before. I tell you what's weird about this, is how we met. I saw her at 9pm ish, a few hours later at about 02:30am I bumped into her, she stumbled into me and started hugging me. 35 minutes later I am sitting on her bed, and I just remember it being so lovely up and until that point where I said "Something is not quite right, I think your bleeding..."

I've never been in such a happy moment with a girl, and her being so happy. I think it was the first time ever that I felt right about it? I've been in bed with girls and just don't go for it, but something weird told me she was the one. I feel bad because I know that she will forever remember me and what happened for a very long time, especially when she next has sex. It'll be on her mind. Obviously there's nothing I can do, except move on and live my life? I just doubt very much she'll ever come back to me, but she might. I didn't do anything wrong.

Have you ever heard of a situation like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That's correct. Sorry if I never really mentioned that before. I tell you what's weird about this, is how we met. I saw her at 9pm ish, a few hours later at about 02:30am I bumped into her, she stumbled into me and started hugging me. 35 minutes later I am sitting on her bed, and I just remember it being so lovely up and until that point where I said "Something is not quite right, I think your bleeding..."

I've never been in such a happy moment with a girl, and her being so happy. I think it was the first time ever that I felt right about it? I've been in bed with girls and just don't go for it, but something weird told me she was the one. I feel bad because I know that she will forever remember me and what happened for a very long time, especially when she next has sex. It'll be on her mind. Obviously there's nothing I can do, except move on and live my life? I just doubt very much she'll ever come back to me, but she might. I didn't do anything wrong.

Have you ever heard of a situation like this?
    Hmm you both don't know each other at all but her stumbling into you and hugging you suggests to me maybe she is not inexperienced.
    Maybe she will unblock you one day and get in contact or maybe she wanted something that is casual? You have to move on and you did nothing wrong but as it was a one night stand she does not need to come back to you as you are not her boyfriend or even a friend.

I think it was fate. Everything really does happen for a reason, but I don't think that reason is known yet. (?) She was very poor at a few things, but it's not a big deal, not only that but it did seem like she hadn't slept around or at all. She was very shy actually, she even told me when we was on the bed to wait. Which I did patiently, it's then we started kissing and she took her clothes off. I never pressured her into the situation and just went with the flow.

If she felt like she didn't want to do it, I would have known and if she told me to stop I would have said "That's alright, let's go to sleep" but at no point did I feel it was casual either. I guess yeah, there's moving on and going through life knowing you could never 'fix' the problem that happened. I'd love to see her again, she's really beautiful and had a sweet personality. I just don't like how she's lied to me about going to see a doctor, relying on my results for her own health - a clear indication she doesn't know what happened that night, although I am now suspect to her being a virgin and maybe ripped her slightly?

I've had a few girls come back to me when something has happened, and they want to see me again or they want to talk. My friend said to me last night "I don't get her, I've been through a lot and I'd want to talk to you about something like that. It's a big deal what's happened, and she's trying to hide from this. I don't think she'll talk to you now, but eventually I think she'll come back to you."

(Original post by chikane)
    Hmm you both don't know each other at all but her stumbling into you and hugging you suggests to me maybe she is not inexperienced.
    Maybe she will unblock you one day and get in contact or maybe she wanted something that is casual? You have to move on and you did nothing wrong but as it was a one night stand she does not need to come back to you as you are not her boyfriend or even a friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC1996)
    is this a riddle?
    It's GCHQ's Valentine's Day puzzle

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.