Sex - too big a deal nowadays? Watch

This discussion is closed.
...GiNuWiNe...
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
ITS ALL ABOUT SEX!! SE XIS THE MOST WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE GOD HAS GIVEN TO US...AND THANKS TO IT THATS Y WE'RE HERE! :cool:
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by DazzYaa711)
people think it is cool to lose their virginity, what does ' me not doing it right ' have anything to do with it? i'm a virgin so its all good - there are far better things in the world than just sex!

Yeah people do just think it's cool to lose it so just end up doing it with whoever is there basically.
Kiesha
Rep:
?
(Original post by ...GiNuWiNe...)
ITS ALL ABOUT SEX!! SE XIS THE MOST WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE GOD HAS GIVEN TO US...AND THANKS TO IT THATS Y WE'RE HERE! :cool:

I take it you are a virgin then ....
DazzYaa711
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
Yeah people do just think it's cool to lose it so just end up doing it with whoever is there basically.
i'd rather be a virgin and have done ' other things ' than not be a virgin and have sex with an ugly girl
Kiesha
Rep:
?
i'd rather be a virgin and have done ' other things ' than not be a virgin and have sex with an ugly girl
Hehe not all about looks young daz
slowjamz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well, you have sex with a girl, big whoop, its nothing big; id rather find a girl who i love and ' make love to her '
Smart choice Daz.... sex is great, but sex with someone you love is beyond unbelievable
DazzYaa711
Report 14 years ago
Hehe not all about looks young daz
i know but i'm just saying - there are these people that are like " yeah i did my girlfriend " when infact i wouldn't put my doing anywhere near their gf
Kiesha
Rep:
?
i know but i'm just saying - there are these people that are like " yeah i did my girlfriend " when infact i wouldn't put my doing anywhere near their gf

Lol, yeah I know what you mean
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
people think it is cool to lose their virginity, what does ' me not doing it right ' have anything to do with it? i'm a virgin so its all good - there are far better things in the world than just sex!
i don't think it's cool to lose virginity just for the hell of it- i just don't think comments like
its very VERY over rated
are really valid if you don't actually know what you're missing. it's hardly an informed opinion. it's like me saying 'bungee jumpings rubbish'... iw ouldn't knwo cos i haven't tried it

lou xxx
DazzYaa711
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by slowjamz)
Smart choice Daz.... sex is great, but sex with someone you love is beyond unbelievable
ok slowjamz, but how can you love someone at such a young age? how long have you been seeing your boyfriend for?
ShadowStorm
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe you've had too many bad experiences?
That about sums my experience with sex up, unfortunately. I have hope that it will change, but for now. It's overrated.
DazzYaa711
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i don't think it's cool to lose virginity just for the hell of it- i just don't think comments like <- english?

are really valid if you don't actually know what you're missing. it's hardly an informed opinion. it's like me saying 'bungee jumpings rubbish'... iw ouldn't knwo cos i haven't tried it

lou xxx
i'm making a generalisation that people now a days think sex is so cool ( teens mainly and lose it to look cool )
slowjamz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok slowjamz, but how can you love someone at such a young age? how long have you been seeing your boyfriend for?
We've been together over 2 years now.

For me, personally, 18 is more than old enough to know what love is. I don't think age is really the issue though. I've had enough emotional experiences to know both sides of the coin. I'm not saying what I class as "love" now will be the same as my definition of "love" in 10 or 15 years, but right now there isn't a doubt in my mind.
DazzYaa711
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ShadowStorm)
. It's overrated.
merci beaucoup ( SP )
DazzYaa711
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by slowjamz)
We've been together over 2 years now.

For me, personally, 18 is more than old enough to know what love is. I don't think age is really the issue though. I've had enough emotional experiences to know both sides of the coin. I'm not saying what I class as "love" now will be the same as my definition of "love" in 10 or 15 years, but right now there isn't a doubt in my mind.
i think at 17,18,19,20 people should play the field and experiment and hence gain experience before plunging into the love scenario, but if you have fallen in love at 18, then fair enough
...GiNuWiNe...
Report 14 years ago
I take it you are a virgin then ....

hasn tur mum ever told u nt to judge a book by its cover? i am NOT a virgin mate! :cool:
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Other things like skateboarding?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm making a generalisation that people now a days think sex is so cool ( teens mainly and lose it to look cool )
well actually for once i agree. i know guys who are obsessed about losing their virginity and some of the girls are as bad really. but i know other people who've lost it just to get rid of the label and because they thought it was something that needed to be done (a bit weird but hey)

lou xxx
Kiesha
Rep:
?
(Original post by ...GiNuWiNe...)
hasn tur mum ever told u nt to judge a book by its cover? i am NOT a virgin mate! :cool:
Okay, well done...what dya want ... a medal??? :rolleyes:
slowjamz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think at 17,18,19,20 people should play the field and experiment and hence gain experience before plunging into the love scenario, but if you have fallen in love at 18, then fair enough
I don't think love really has a "should". Everybody's so different. I was quite happy playing the field before I met my boyfriend - I wasn't looking for a relationship at all. But you can't choose who you fall in love with unfortunately, or when they come along. At the moment, I'm completely happy with him. If that changes in a year, or two, or five, I can play the field then, but I'd never throw away something better than I could have imagined because I "should" play the field right now. Each to their own
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (58)
19.46%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
39.93%
Nope, not that interesting (121)
40.6%

Watched Threads