Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Other things like skateboarding?
    no, motocross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    well actually for once i agree. i know guys who are obsessed about losing their virginity and some of the girls are as bad really. but i know other people who've lost it just to get rid of the label and because they thought it was something that needed to be done (a bit weird but hey)

lou xxx

Yeah I don't understand why some people are so desperate to lose the label no matter who the first time is with or what its like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa711)
    i think at 17,18,19,20 people should play the field and experiment and hence gain experience before plunging into the love scenario, but if you have fallen in love at 18, then fair enough
    You don't decide those kinds of things!
    At 16 and 17 I was in love a few times. Now I can't even find a girl I'd want to fall in love with...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    We've been together over 2 years now.

For me, personally, 18 is more than old enough to know what love is. I don't think age is really the issue though. I've had enough emotional experiences to know both sides of the coin. I'm not saying what I class as "love" now will be the same as my definition of "love" in 10 or 15 years, but right now there isn't a doubt in my mind.

y do ppl always make assumptions?? sayin were not old enought o knw about love! im 17 and have been with my girl for a year, and to be honest, i knw im in love and i knw wat love is!
    adults place their comments on teh fact that as you grow older you learn more! so its not that we do no knw wha love is, bt instead, the truth is that we have merely been through the saem experiences they have been thru, so when we grow up we'll see it from their point of view and we'll agree with them.

ReputationRep:
    You don't decide those kinds of things!
    At 16 and 17 I was in love a few times. Now I can't even find a girl I'd want to fall in love with...
    uve got me!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Yeah I don't understand why some people are so desperate to lose the label no matter who the first time is with or what its like.
    Me neither, it always seemed to stupid to me. Who cares if you're a virgin or not? It seems pointless to have a string of bad experiences just for the sake of 'getting rid of it', but so many people I know seemed to do just that.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think love really has a "should". Everybody's so different. I was quite happy playing the field before I met my boyfriend - I wasn't looking for a relationship at all. But you can't choose who you fall in love with unfortunately, or when they come along. At the moment, I'm completely happy with him. If that changes in a year, or two, or five, I can play the field then, but I'd never throw away something better than I could have imagined because I "should" play the field right now. Each to their own
    i guess you can't control it if it does happen and at the end of the day its the chemistry

ReputationRep:
    Me neither, it always seemed to stupid to me. Who cares if you're a virgin or not? It seems pointless to have a string of bad experiences just for the sake of 'getting rid of it', but so many people I know seemed to do just that.
    Yup, I know so many people like that as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ...GiNuWiNe...)
    y do ppl always make assumptions?? sayin were not old enought o knw about love! im 17 and have been with my girl for a year, and to be honest, i knw im in love and i knw wat love is!
    adults place their comments on teh fact that as you grow older you learn more! so its not that we do no knw wha love is, bt instead, the truth is that we have merely been through the saem experiences they have been thru, so when we grow up we'll see it from their point of view and we'll agree with them.
    and you can fall in love young... i went to a silver wedding anniversary at the weekend and the woman was 16 when she got engaged (18 when they got married) and she says she was happy settling down that young (her husband is about 18 months older)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    and labels are only what you make of them. i hardly ever talk about intimate details with anyone i know and just let people guess.... i don't really care what labels they give me

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i bet you're not a virgin
    and you base this on what exactly? you know nothing about me, my best friend doesn't actually know whether i'm a virgin or not so i doubt you do.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    and you base this on what exactly? you know nothing about me, my best friend doesn't actually know whether i'm a virgin or not so i doubt you do.

lou xxx
    im pretty correct on most things.

ReputationRep:
    and you can fall in love young... i went to a silver wedding anniversary at the weekend and the woman was 16 when she got engaged (18 when they got married) and she says she was happy settling down that young (her husband is about 18 months older)

lou xxx

SEE?? exactly!!

ReputationRep:
    im pretty correct on most things.
    that is true, u r a smartass but u are a bit of a **** at times.
    can i also say that most people here are ****ing geeks lou p lou mayb not a virgin but have u seen that ****in mug on the picture thread - disgusting - i bet ur a geek as well too dazya,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotGuy)
    that is true, u r a smartass but u are a bit of a **** at times.
    can i also say that most people here are ****ing geeks lou p lou mayb not a virgin but have u seen that ****in mug on the picture thread - disgusting - i bet ur a geek as well too dazya,
    ??? im just a normal kid at the end of the day what is with you? i dont even know you, there are so many new registered users that are complete LOSERS

ReputationRep:
    ??? im just a normal kid at the end of the day what is with you? i dont even know you, there are so many new registered users that are complete LOSERS
    awwwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    awwwwwwwww
    hey girl!u calmer??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    uve got me!! lol
    Lol you must be desperate. Find someone your own age lass!

ReputationRep:
    Lol you must be desperate. Find someone your own age lass!
    i was kidding...hence the lol!

ReputationRep:
    Well that doesn't make me want to be compassionate. Calling newbies losers? I think that taking yourself too seriously on this kind of forum is typical of a forum. Everyone is a big fat loser on this forum. No point of trying to be the king of them.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.