damn i knew i 4got 1!!! thanks lou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa711)
    wat a cheek
    i'll marry you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    like??
    why don't you two get a room, this thread is meant to be about sex.

ReputationRep:
    like??
    what the stuff u said in PM?

ReputationRep:
    how old are you? i take it you're not a virgin?????
    Older than a lot of people here. All I can say I was a virgin when I was in high school and up until the second year of uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunny123)
    i'll marry you
    hahaha sure

ReputationRep:
    what the stuff u said in PM?
    what? like

i think all the revision has gone to your head?

ReputationRep:
    what? like

i think all the revision has gone to your head?

the marriage stuff duh, and no it hasnt ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Older than a lot of people here. All I can say I was a virgin when I was in high school and up until the second year of uni.
    your respect level has risen a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ...GiNuWiNe...)
    ITS ALL ABOUT SEX!! SE XIS THE MOST WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE GOD HAS GIVEN TO US...AND THANKS TO IT THATS Y WE'RE HERE! :cool:
    Are you, by any chaancce suggesting that you had sex with god? Was it an immaculate conception or are you his/her bit on the side.

MB

ReputationRep:
    .......Sex, like most things in life, is what you make it. Therefore if you think it's overrated, in your case, it probably is.

Personally, I'm pretty ignorant of sexual advertising (except Halle Berry :P). I find that if you concentrate yourself (mind+body) on sex itself, and not the idea perpetuated by the media, sex will rule! Not only that, it's meant to be fun!

Also, without turning this site into the "blue pages" I would suggest the reason a lot of threads about sex have been made is because sex is probably the only thing that everyone has in common. That said, I would like to suggest the following:

Champagne
    Strawberry Ice Cream sauce
    Creme de Menthe
    Cuffs
    Blindfolds
    Creativity

ReputationRep:
    well, you have sex with a girl, big whoop, its nothing big; id rather find a girl who i love and ' make love to her '
    Ah another true gentleman, well done! Heh

ReputationRep:
    its very VERY over rated
    I wouldn't say sex is over rated especially, but perhaps more pressured theses days. People speak more freely about it, and that darn Sex in the City program is on, so people are expected to performs acts which normally wouldn't be expected of them. It's been made more of a compete to be the best than "hey, lets have some fun"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Well that doesn't make me want to be compassionate. Calling newbies losers? I think that taking yourself too seriously on this kind of forum is typical of a forum. Everyone is a big fat loser on this forum. No point of trying to be the king of them.
    i m not a fat loser,lol

ReputationRep:
    I dont reckon its a big deal, it happens then it happens, fantastico! But yeah, in some communities its a masive deal.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.