Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help test TSR's new Search - £10 for 30 mins - are you free Fri, 26th Feb? Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Could have stated this in your original post
    We're looking for more user testers of our search! This time for next Friday, the 26th Feb. Same thing, £10 for 30 mins of your opinion and we'll pay for your travel. We'll also offer tea and coffee and a sneak preview of our totally awesome new search product
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    We're looking for more user testers of our search! This time for next Friday, the 26th Feb. Same thing, £10 for 30 mins of your opinion and we'll pay for your travel. We'll also offer tea and coffee and a sneak preview of our totally awesome new search product
    If the ST are eligible I'm down for it

ReputationRep:
    I'm a year 13 student in Madrid, and I'd be willing to do this. Is it still open?

ReputationRep:
    I'd be up for doing this, I'm a Year 12 student!

ReputationRep:
    I am currently doing AS and am interested in this opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome this is so exciting definitely gonna be using tsr more often now

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in this opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

We are currently playing around in the TSR office with a brand spanking new, Google powered TSR search. Woohoo!

The plan is to make it live at some point around March and we would like YOU to help us make it brilliant before we launch it.

We are looking for 3 regular users of TSR to pop into the office on Friday 26th February for 30 minutes. We will pay for your travel expenses and give you a tenner for your time. Plus of course, you can meet the team and see the office if you would like to. And there will no doubt be biscuits.

So, if you would like to be the very first TSR members to try the new search and help us shape one of the most important parts of the site - please reply below.

The people who apply must be in Yr 12 or 13, or in the first year of university.

Jack
    Hi I'm in Yr12 and I am interesting in attending

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me

ReputationRep:
    I was a first year uni student but dropped out
    Am i eliglible ?

ReputationRep:
    I am a first year student in Manchester. Would love to do this!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

We are currently playing around in the TSR office with a brand spanking new, Google powered TSR search. Woohoo!

The plan is to make it live at some point around March and we would like YOU to help us make it brilliant before we launch it.

We are looking for 3 regular users of TSR to pop into the office on Friday 26th February for 30 minutes. We will pay for your travel expenses and give you a tenner for your time. Plus of course, you can meet the team and see the office if you would like to. And there will no doubt be biscuits.

So, if you would like to be the very first TSR members to try the new search and help us shape one of the most important parts of the site - please reply below.

The people who apply must be in Yr 12 or 13, or in the first year of university.

Jack
    Hi Jack,

I am currently in year 12 and I live in London.

I would be more than happy to help test the new search engine

ReputationRep:
    Very Interested, i am good at reviewing especially related to computers...... Very interested.

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested, year 1 at uni. and available Friday afternoon.
    But where is the offices, i'm not travelling hours away if i'm only wanted for 30 mins.. regardless of being paid for travel and a £10, the time won't be worth it.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vossari)
    I'm a year 13 student in Madrid, and I'd be willing to do this. Is it still open?
    (Original post by lovegoodjpg)
    I'd be up for doing this, I'm a Year 12 student!
    (Original post by iwanay)
    I am currently doing AS and am interested in this opportunity.
    (Original post by Vickie_x_x)
    Awesome this is so exciting definitely gonna be using tsr more often now
    (Original post by Panda44)
    I'm interested in this opportunity.
    (Original post by Immanuelle)
    Hi I'm in Yr12 and I am interesting in attending
    (Original post by Shubzy12345)
    Yeah me
    (Original post by terrybay)
    I was a first year uni student but dropped outAm i eliglible ?
    (Original post by C0reyLewis)
    I am a first year student in Manchester. Would love to do this!
    (Original post by Lucozade28)
    Hi Jack,I am currently in year 12 and I live in London.I would be more than happy to help test the new search engine
    (Original post by TAREQ003)
    Very Interested, i am good at reviewing especially related to computers...... Very interested.
    (Original post by dipka)
    I'm interested, year 1 at uni. and available Friday afternoon.But where is the offices, i'm not travelling hours away if i'm only wanted for 30 mins.. regardless of being paid for travel and a £10, the time won't be worth it.
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for your interest

If you can make it on Friday, please can you email me on jack . wallington @ thestudentroom . com (without the spaces!) with your name, email address, age and time you are available.

As mentioned in the opening post, we are based in Brighton right next to the station

Thanks!

Jack

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Jack
    Oh cool im in year 12 :P
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cascade104)
    Oh cool im in year 12 :P
    Great stuff, just ping me an email if you can make it and we can arrange it all from there

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Jack
    Hey! I'm in Year 13 doing my A2 exams and I would love to take part!
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMG98)
    Hey! I'm in Year 13 doing my A2 exams and I would love to take part!
    Great! Please can you email me jack.wallington @ thestudentroom . com with the time you can make on Friday? At the moment it is all clear except 4pm

ReputationRep:
    Brighton? that's urm.. 5 hours away. for 30 mins of helping then 5 hours back to here. I don't think so. Sorry, but you don't seem short of people to do it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.