Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Is anyone else taking the Aberystwyth entrance scholarship exams next week? I'm taking Maths at Aber and doing the Maths and geography exams next week, what is everyone's thoughts so far? Not gonna lie feeling pretty nervous!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the entrance exams in business and education

ReputationRep:
    I chose IT and Criminology, and there is one thing that worries me... questions from IT exam have been the same every year, its pretty weird because if they will be the same this year also, I will have ''guaranteed'' good score, thus im wondering if they check if my answers will be the same as answers from all over the internet DDalso, how many participants there will be does anyone know? I know entrance scholarships take place in Poland, Bulgaria and obviously in UK. maybe some people who have sat this exam year ago?

cheers

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing biology and chemistry does anyone know if it's GCSE/AS level or just A2 questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlwx)
    I'm doing biology and chemistry does anyone know if it's GCSE/AS level or just A2 questions.
    Hi. Just check the past papers

https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/undergrad/...t/past-papers/

choose a year on the left and then subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asrash)
    Hi. Just check the past papers

https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/undergrad/...t/past-papers/

choose a year on the left and then subject.
    I've had a look it looks like a mixture. I don't really know what to concentrate on :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlwx)
    I've had a look it looks like a mixture. I don't really know what to concentrate on :-(
    I have been learning for a month based on these questions from past papers, from IT im kind of prepared but still relying on them giving the same questions ,from criminology I've read ''Criminology for Dummies'' and im able to answer most of these, the only problem is my english though, as Im polish. :/ Im afraid my english will be my limitation

ReputationRep:
    I'm also sitting IT, is there anyway you can get the past papers before the 2012 ones?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.