Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My daughter is an EU student, currently in her third year,returning after a work placement year in 2014-2015. In her first and second year she received the bursary from the university, but for this year not. The university told her she has to send parents financial information again, as the evidence she sent in her first year was not valid anymore because she took a gap year. Can you please tell me what form must be completed and sent to you?thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi mihasemm

    Please the the EU line who can pass you to the bursary team: 0141 243 3570. they will be able to send you a form in the post.

How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.