Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can you tell us more about the exchange program; on the website it says you can go to Berkeley in America, what requirements are there to do a exchange program and what financial help does lse provide

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have one worry about LSE In particular the Goverment (politics) course; how hard are the exams? It seems like its really hard to get for example, a first in a subject like politics (19.05%) compared to history (25%) or even economics at LSE, and students at oxbridge seem to get more firsts in politics (33%) than at LSE. So I was wondering how you're doing in/finding the politics part of your course? And if those statistics should worry me?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! First of all thanks for starting this thread: getting inside opinions has been really helpful for me.

I was just wondering what the main differences between MA100 and MA107/ST107 are? And how the choice you make would affect the courses you can take down the road?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    From what I understood MA100 is just a higher level of Maths (I was told it's quite difficult) whereas MA107/ST107 takes you through more of the basics.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.