The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nop
Original post by Anonymous
I don't really know what white asian is to be honest, like East Asian and European?

Also is it expected to marry within your race? I mean I know it's normal these days but as an individual, would you say most people expect themselves to marry within their race.

Original post by walking in sand
:curious:

It seems like the proper name is Eurasian :tongue: but not necessarily East Asian, but Asian and European.

Original post by ZuluK
Huh? White Asian? I'm intrigued 🤔

East Asian :tongue: :getmecoat:
I am an Indian girl who is only attracted to men of my own ethnicity. Some Black guys are OK, but White guys are a complete turn off.
Yes

Hot people are hot, regardless of their ethnicity
Reply 44
Original post by SeanFM
It seems like the proper name is Eurasian :tongue: but not necessarily East Asian, but Asian and European.

East Asian :tongue: :getmecoat:

You're East Asian? I never would have guessed seriously. I thought you were just some random white guy 😂😂 East Asians are cute 😅
Original post by algerianmami
sometimes..maybe.. perhaps other arabs like moroccan or egyptian. But i cant lie, i find algerian boys most attractive (i'm algerian)

Oh really.

http://richtumblerbitch.tumblr.com/
http://40.media.tumblr.com/3bf7b8e7bf6868e6d664585218f387d3/tumblr_nheodmtL9G1u6u228o1_400.png

Catfish confirmed.

@Andy98 take notes.
Of course.
Ginger chicks are God-tier attractive, can't wait to marry one
. Arab girls especially lebonese girls are probably the most attractive in the middle east

and Iranian girls

Lebanese and Iranian girls are the most attractive alot have green blue eyes

i dont want to marry a girl in my race
Yes, not going to limit myself to just one race.
i don't find anyone attractive :smile:
Original post by catsarecute33
It's valued highly in some places, for example East Asia :smile: But I get what you mean, I burn easily too

I used to live in China and the girls all looked seriously ill because they were so pale. It's horrible

Original post by Sisuphos
Pale girls are pretty though.

Darker girls are much more beautiful though
fam all I can say is PAKISTAN ZINDABAD! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Do you find people outside of your ethnicity attractive and if so, state your ethnicity and what other ethnicities you find attractive.

I am mixed myself but a lot of people assume I am a certain race which I am not really anything to do, which I feel could put me in a bad position. As culturally I am very 'white' (might be controversial) but I am mixed (not biracial, very mixed). Would this cause a dichotomy between those who like me for my looks (whoever those are) and those who like me for my personality

Most important thing is that they have $$$$$
I'm caucasian and honestly it depends on the ethinicity but the variation is minimal in terms of attractiveness id say. For me, i tend to like white and black guys more.
Original post by anonymousgirll1
Most important thing is that they have $$$$$

At least you’re honest about it unlike most girls.

Can you put a price on that?

Latest

Trending

Trending