Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a boyfriend now AMA :D Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWV1007)
    How did you guys get together in the first place?
    Online dating :lol: We met on OkCupid then decided to Skype each other on videos and calls and messages (so we knew we were legit anyway ) then we just got really close to each other, so we arranged a couple of dates and we really click well (we have lots in common and we like each other so much) so we just decided to start being official So now we are a couple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    When is the wedding
    You're the third person in 24 hours to ask me this :rofl:

Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    are u gonna bang doeeeeee?
    :banned: :lol:

No comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow Student)
    Online dating :lol: We met on OkCupid then decided to Skype each other on videos and calls and messages (so we knew we were legit anyway ) then we just got really close to each other, so we arranged a couple of dates and we really click well (we have lots in common and we like each other so much) so we just decided to start being official So now we are a couple
    why are you in a relationship? it sounds like you just want to change your relationship status

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachgb)
    congration dont reproduce
    But I don't wanna reproduce anyway so? :sly:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    why are you in a relationship? it sounds like you just want to change your relationship status
    No that's not the reason at all Tbh I nearly forgot about my relationship status until I saw someone else update theirs and I was like oh right I should ask him if he wants it updating and we weren't really bothered whether it was or not so I was like kay :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy48)
    But you a guy?
    Yes we both are

We're as straight as a roundabout

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    Where did you meet him?
    In general? OkCupid :rofl:

Whaaaat? We only went on there just to see what would happen :lol:

Physically? In a shopping centre, then we went to a gaming store and started our date lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAmazingETF)
    Good on you OP.

I'm expecting a load of tmi questions from the usual thirsty TSR virgins.
    Thank you, an ordinary comment! \m/

Thank you

Lol true though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    How many dates

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, an ordinary comment! \m/

Thank you

Lol true though :rofl:
    Haha aww, don't worry I'm on worse apps :lol:

Yeah, how many dates did it take before you made it official? who asked if you guys were official, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Congrats.

Has it made you happier?

How has your life changed?

What makes him awesome?

Is he house-trained or have you had to discipline him? :whip:
    Thank you

Yes definitely He's awesome

Well I feel much more genuine than I've ever felt with anyone and I'm finally experiencing an authentic, loving and fun relationship so I feel more enlightened as to what a relationship should be, and I feel like my life is coming together nicely

He has a lot in common with me and we share a lot of hobbies, interests, views, perceptions, stances and attitudes. We also have common experiences and we're both queer and creative aspies. We sync really well and we have that 'click'. But we have differences too so we like to explore those differences. He's also attractive, quirky, funny, sweet and loyal and he's such a dork XD He's also very supportive and a lot of fun. We can talk about anything for ages and we really like each other He's just so fab So yeah that's why I love him so much :love:

Already house-trained I think :lol: If anything I may need the house-training :rofl: But no whips! Okay? Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    How many dates
    Just two so far

ReputationRep:
    Just two so far
    Calm it Romeo i'm not one of them prudes who think you have to have known someone for two years to call them your boyfriend (cus frankly, my dad has known me 20 and couldn't tell you a thing bout me) but you should probably relax a bit if you've only been on two dates :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nverjvlev)
    oml "no, not it wasn't" is terrible english, stop correcting people you hypocrite.

Uhm, if they just used informal language it obviously exists. Denial is the weakest argument. Further, your disregard for the importance of colloquialism in language development and usage clearly shows that you're not in a position to correct people.
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    we are not writing essays here

but what is your problem dude? First of all, I am not English so don't expect me to be on the same level as you are in English.
    Neither am I, I am Scottish Italian. But I am not making silly basic errors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    "no, not it wasn't" haha wtf is that then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nverjvlev)
    oml "no, not it wasn't" is terrible english, stop correcting people you hypocrite.

Uhm, if they just used informal language it obviously exists. Denial is the weakest argument. Further, your disregard for the importance of colloquialism in language development and usage clearly shows that you're not in a position to correct people.
    I made a typing error. They made a fundamental grammar error. Stop yourself.

Uhm isn't a word. What kind of logic is that? If they say they used it, it must exist? Please for the sake of not being a complete tool, go look elsewhere for arguments.

Besides why does this concern you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    and how long have you been living here? just stfu. vaffanculo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    thanks!
    You are feeling confident now you have the back up of someone who is very strongly disliked on TSR? How very disappointing. Would you like me to post the PM you sent me?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.