Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a boyfriend now AMA :D Watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Rainbow Student)
    Finally! And thank you

Your username and avatar are so cute! :3 :bubbles:

Hmm, good question :shock: Hmm :beard: Probably his quirky sense of humour, he always makes me laugh

aww thanks! :hugs:

thats super sweet! :love: good luck to you both! :h:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)

aww thanks! :hugs:

thats super sweet! :love: good luck to you both! :h:

:hugs:

Well it's true :3 Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoonRocket)
    what do you do together? How did it start?
    We usually just hang out in places we like, watch funny videos, talk about anything and everything (we can talk for hours and never get bored) and get food We're also thinking of teaming up in some of our creative projects too- he's an animator and film maker and I'm a budding voice actor We also share our writing with each other, spoilers and all (He writes comics and I write fanfiction )

Edit: I forgot to reply to the second half XD Sorry We had a 96% match on OkCupid :lol: So we checked out each other's profiles Then we started messaging each other Then we started Skyping through videos and calls, then added each other on Facebook, (we just talk on Facebook and Skype now), and then we met up and went on a couple of dates, then made it official because we're so compatible and great together :cute: So we've been together since :love: We've been boyfriends for nearly four weeks now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    grammatical error*

Learn to use commas*

I don't really care about the mistakes you make, you're just a massive *****
    Destroyed.

:rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.