Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if anyone has made this thread, but any Manchester uni law applicants?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional offer, I am currently doing a foundation year at a different university. I was told I need 70% in each subject which is a first to progress on to the first year. Fingers crossed &

ReputationRep:
    Need AAB for Law with Politics (firm)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kawla)
    I've got a conditional offer, I am currently doing a foundation year at a different university. I was told I need 70% in each subject which is a first to progress on to the first year. Fingers crossed &
    It's a first? I thought it was a distinction?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how lenient they are with grades? for e.g if the conditional offer is AAA and the person gets say AAB or A*BB thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Law at Manchester this September I already have my A levels and got AAB with the B being literally 1 mark off an A and they gave me an unconditional. So maybe they might be lenient as it says AAA for Law but I think its based on the strengths of your application who knows with uni admissions really...

ReputationRep:
    I did get an A in the Extended Project though so they may have taken that into account for lacking that 3rd A but like I said you never know whether they will be lenient

ReputationRep:
    That group there is for Manchester Met Uni...I am talking about the University of Manchester. Is that what everyone else is on about in this thread? I'll be at University of Manchester studying Law in September not Man Met Uni.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone off the UoM law Applicant day on 16th March?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olsena)
    Is anyone off the UoM law Applicant day on 16th March?
    yh mine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.